What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chris Walker - Does he desrve a contract?

Should Chris Walker be signed for 2007?

• Yes

Votes: 29 80.6%
  • No

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters

blocker6969

Juniors
MONY said:
Hope you are not talking about walker.... The bloke finds it difficult to play in the QLD cup sometimes... Every single player in the storm 17 at the moment is better than Walker...

yes im talking bout CHRIS WALKER what an athlete,2nd fastest player in the club,and a try scoring machine

MONY

Juniors
blocker6969 said:
yes im talking bout CHRIS WALKER what an athlete,2nd fastest player in the club,and a try scoring machine

ok mate... school resumes at 9:00 tomorrow morning!

shadow grinder

First Grade
blocker6969 said:
meh ,storm r going to CHOKE anyways,they WONT win the premiership

I would hardly call it choking. No matter what happens from now on we have still far exceeded everybodies expectations. With a manfuacted halfback and many players leaving noone gave us a chance...its almost finals time and we are leading the comp and in great form. Even if we dont win the premiership....we still did an awesome job and im proud of the guys.

With that being said tho...i dont see a reason why the storm would choke....i think if we make it to the finals adn get a home final that we will really give it a good crack and there is no reason they couldnt make it to the GF or even win it.

blocker6969

Juniors
shadow grinder said:
I would hardly call it choking. No matter what happens from now on we have still far exceeded everybodies expectations. With a manfuacted halfback and many players leaving noone gave us a chance...its almost finals time and we are leading the comp and in great form. Even if we dont win the premiership....we still did an awesome job and im proud of the guys.

With that being said tho...i dont see a reason why the storm would choke....i think if we make it to the finals adn get a home final that we will really give it a good crack and there is no reason they couldnt make it to the GF or even win it.

i was only sh*t stirring! i agreee with what u have to say regarding bout giving storm a chance,i thought they would really struggle,and what ive seen, theres been a few players impress me ,hoffman,johnson and inglis
they should be in the tri nations team with out a doubt IMO and smith should be on the bench

MONY

Juniors
Smith has been far better than Buderus this year but they wont move him because he has done nothing wrong.

Bellamy won't let the players choke.. He is the best coach in the competition and he simply doesnt let his players choke in the big games... He knows how to prepare and knows what to say to the guys to get them firing.

Latest posts