What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Christmas Mafia

Misanthrope

Staff member
Night One

It was several nights before Christmas, and all through the house, not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse.

That was not strictly true, as the green furred individual moved with exaggerated stealth to pick through the belongings of somebody.

Before he could reach his goal, however, he found himself distracted by a candy cane.

Meanwhile the King of Halloween found his initial plans somewhat derailed by the promise of gold, frankincense, and myrrh.

Laden with his new treasures, the shadowy figure turned the wrath of his monstrous friends against the most defenseless of the bunch.

soc123_au is dead. He was The Baby Jesus, Christmas Aligned Meaning of Christmas

little-jesus.jpg

------

The parents with bags under their eyes had started their night with more tender thoughts in their head, but then Mommy had caught Daddy ogling the girl in the low cut dress.

Gripped by a temporary rage they went out to do harm, only to be stopped and bored senseless by the nihilistic opinions of the man in black.

-------

The Polar Express hissed its pleasure as it came to a stop, and its sole passenger leaped out with his present-filled sack swinging above his head.

With an almighty thump he struck his target, separating his head from his body. Snowmen are, however, particularly hard to kill in the dead of winter.

Frosty the Snowman is not dead. He is Frosty the Snowman, ??? Aligned Jolly Snowman

frosty-the-snowman.jpg

Rebel

First Grade
Looks like someone redirected the king of Halloween on to soc, so whoever did this knows who the king of Halloween is (if I'm reading it right).

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Looks like someone redirected the king of Halloween on to soc, so whoever did this knows who the king of Halloween is (if I'm reading it right).

Would the King of Halloween be bad though?

I assume we're talking about the guy from Tim Burton's Nightmare before Christmas.

Who do we think the bad guys are?

mickyj

Bench
If you are claiming I'm one of the 2 possible bad guys listed in the write up you are very wrong. As far as I can tell I'm not in the write up at all.

mickyj

Bench
I struggle with your aggression which seems to have little foundation. I did say "if" not you had. Maybe you should learn to read.......

mickyj

Bench
The thing is town is xmas aligned so either mafia are anti xmas or are from non xmas period or could even be both.

Until someone bad dies we will not know for sure. Halloween is not xmas and the Grinch is anti xmas. If I had to pick one it would be the Halloween role as not being xmas aligned.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Grinch and Jack are almost identical in a sense (I've always been convinced Burton lifted the basic plot from the Grinch) as their stories are almost entirely built around discovering the meaning of Christmas rather than being inherently bad.

Scrooge might be in a similar boat (provided he's in the game)

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
Vote SeeJay

I know I've derped in the past but I'm confident I'm write in saying going by the write up, I'd say its safe to say he's the grinch

Latest posts