What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

City/Country

Kornstar

Coach
Almost half time and Hayne has been very ordinary and VERY uninterested imo.

Played himself out of a jersey unless his second half is stellar.

I am extremely disappointed based on what I have seen, I expect a lot better for such a good player!

Someone

Bench
steve turner has played himself into a jersey, so has todd carney imo.

as for the hayne thing, pearce got tackled on the fifth play and instead of hayne taking control farah kicked it in the corner...abit of worry imo shows that hayne either isnt interested or farah is a hog.

Parra Pride

Coach
Maybe if they played Hayne at fullback like they should have he would play better.

#HisPreferredPosition

Kornstar

Coach
Maybe if they played Hayne at fullback like they should have he would play better.

#HisPreferredPosition

Coote is playing 20 times better than him, he is enthusiastic, on the spot and completely up to it, Hayne doesn't even want to be there, every break he has been MIA, when he gets the ball he just passes it straight on and the only time he got in the line to attack, he threw an intercept!

If he was playing fullback he wouldn't be anywhere near the play anyways.

I would have Coote ahead of him at fullback for Origin, regardless of what position he is playing, he should at least look like he wants to contribute, so far I have seen nothing to suggest that he wants to add to the team.

Stuart has already made it obvious that Hayne needs to win him over........so far, he has not even tried........

As I said earlier, I am disappointed, I am usually the one to defend him, so far today, I can't :(

Meh, how about picking players in thier best position. Hayne isn't a number 6, when will Stuart realise it.

The bonus is that if this means he won't get picked, we will have him available.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Meh, how about picking players in thier best position. Hayne isn't a number 6, when will Stuart realise it.

The bonus is that if this means he won't get picked, we will have him available.

weve got the bye before the 1st state of origin

Willface

Juniors
He is without a doubt a fullback. All this garbage about him been a five eight is absolute ludicrous. God you would give your left nut for Pearce though he has been very dominant even behind a smaller less recognized pack

TheParraboy

Staff member
He is without a doubt a fullback. All this garbage about him been a five eight is absolute ludicrous. God you would give your left nut for Pearce though he has been very dominant even behind a smaller less recognized pack

I was walking along the beach the other day and came across this cannibal eating a body. I asked him "Mate, what are you doing there". He said "I am having a ball" ...

barney gumble

Juniors
Pearce and Carney stepped up for the halves positions today. Hayne very ordinary, obviously a duck out of water in the 6, but didn't we already know this? Interesting that Hayne got punted to the wing, and not even his favoured left wing, out of position, yet again, on the right wing. Ricky Stuart is systematically ruining Hayne's career.

lingard

Coach
Saying that is like saying Pearce is a rep worthy player. It's just stupid

Actually, at State of Origin level, Jarryd Hyne is the best winger we`ve had since Eric Grothe (snr). Having said that, I'd like to see him selected at fullback (and injury-free).

Latest posts