What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

City Squad

Sgt Schultz

Juniors
The Brisbane Selectors have named a 22 man squad for the annual City vs Country clash.
Jimmy Ahmat Wynnum
Jason Barsley Easts
Anthony Boyd Norths
Cooper Cronk Norths
Nathan Friend Norths
Daniel Green Redcliffe
Brian Jellick Redcliffe
Ben Jones Redcliffe
Trent Leis Redcliffe
Troy Lindsay Redcliffe
Michael Pearce Easts
Shane Perry Redcliffe
Damien Richters Redcliffe
Adam Starr Redcliffe
Darren Smith Easts
Jeremy Smith Norths
Robert Tanielu Norths
Glenn Turner Norths
Jace Van Dijk Souths
Jake Webster Norths
Grant Wooden Wynnum
Trent Young Easts

Rooster boy

Juniors
f**k what are these players doing n the squad?? what are there teams running??? my contacts in qld say that half that squad shoouldnt be there. why norths??? why redcliffe??, why easts, why pick someone that is 50 years old in darren smith. f**ck why not pick him fo state of origin.

damo72

Juniors
It's great to see Daniel Green getting some recognition for his tremendous performances this season, shame he left the Eels, but he wasn't the first and won't be the last.

Sgt Schultz

Juniors
The selectors have trimmed the squad to 17. The five who missed out are Nathan Friend, Michael Pearce, Damien Richters, Darren Smith, Robert Tanielu.
The side is
Jimmy Ahmat Wynnum
Trent Leis Redcliffe
Brian Jellick Redcliffe
Jake Webster Norths
Jason Barsley Easts
Shane Perry Redcliffe
Jace Van Dijk Souths
Grant Wooden Wynnum
Trent Young Easts
Adam Starr Redcliffe
Glenn Turner Norths
Ben Jones Redcliffe
Jeremy Smith Norths
Interchange
Troy Lindsay Redcliffe
Anthony Boyd Norths
Daniel Green Redcliffe
Cooper Cronk Norths

Sgt Schultz

Juniors
Shane Perry has withdrawn from the City side and his spot has been taken by Justin McKay. Cooper Cronk will move from the bench to 5/8 and McKay will start on the bench

Dirty Hoe

Juniors
Stewbum said:
Kingytek said:
No Damien Quinn! :shock:

F*ck off with that avatar......F*ck the Gold Coast emblem theives

the gold coast emblem thieves??? so you mean f**k redcliffe :lol: well done stew....i got the whole jeremy smith story wrong but i stand by the redcliffe ferals call...some beastly chicks from out that way

Sydney Carton

Juniors
Dirty Hoe said:
Stewbum said:
Kingytek said:
No Damien Quinn! :shock:

F*ck off with that avatar......F*ck the Gold Coast emblem theives

the gold coast emblem thieves??? so you mean f**k redcliffe :lol: well done stew....i got the whole jeremy smith story wrong but i stand by the redcliffe ferals call...some beastly chicks from out that way

Ok I accept you cant copyright an emblem but you dont see them opting for Scorpions or Panthers (sorry Mud) or some other desperado club emblem do you. They opted for the most successful queensland club in the last decade (apart from broncos) and intend to trade off that well known and easily identifiable queensland footy icon.

Some top notch totty can be viewed from the hill at Dolphin Oval Hoe just ask Schultzy he wouldn't lie to you!

Dirty Hoe

Juniors
if i was the owners or had some special interest in the gc dolphins id scab off of someone elses name too. why not, its a business and you are out there to make a buck. i doubt it would hurt redcliffe much, they will still have their core base of supporters.

go the dolphins!! suck it ferals :lol:

ive seen the good sorts at feral oval...but there was only a group of 4..wheres the rest, the rest were old ladies (thomas youre in bud :D ) and feral fat chicks, with jandals on and tight singlets that show off their roles and to add to that they had bloody tights on. not my sorta chick, but maybe their sgt's sorta beasts...

on a more positive note well done to stewie for getting himself a regular shag...go boy, like a tiger!! :D

gullsfan

Juniors
Dirty Hoe said:
ive seen the good sorts at feral oval...but there was only a group of 4..wheres the rest, the rest were old ladies (thomas youre in bud :D ) and feral fat chicks, with jandals on and tight singlets that show off their roles and to add to that they had bloody tights on. not my sorta chick, but maybe their sgt's sorta beasts...

:D
Let's face it, your average Q-cup going lass isn't that tidy. If there were 4 good sorts at Wynnum it'd be a good day :shock: . Except for the colts girlfriends, God bless 'em. :)

Dirty Hoe

Juniors
gullsfan said:
Dirty Hoe said:

:D
Let's face it, your average Q-cup going lass isn't that tidy. If there were 4 good sorts at Wynnum it'd be a good day :shock: . Except for the colts girlfriends, God bless 'em. :)

they were of colt age...so yeah god bless the colt girlfriends :D