What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

City vs Country

simmofan91

Juniors
Its still a bit early but which sharks should be selected for city vs country?
I reckon dykes, covell and gallen should be picked.

tye

Juniors
youre damn right it is a bit EARLY.............STOP.........NO .......MORE.......IDIOTS

It's actually not to early.

6 rounds is enough to know who is the real deal.

For mine Gallen, Covell, Bailey, Dykes and Peachey have strong claims.

Sullivan although not in sensational form could sneak in as an impact player of the bench. Players who can exploit the ruck with speed are in high demand.

sharkmachine07 said:
gallen,covell,peach,dykes,kimmorley

Sharkmachine 07,

Hopefully Noddy doesn't have to play City /Country because he's the Australian halfback.

It happened last year I hope they retain the same policy.

We need him at Perth against the Warriors.

Booyah

Bench
None I hope. City Country is a joke. It's bloody boring and it doesn't mean squat if you play well.

Sutho_Sharks

Juniors
City Country is prity much pointless. Nevertheless, I think Stevo, gallen, covell and dykes are in with a good chance

Sutho,

Stevo has retired from rep footy after he was embaressed with the amount of time he spent on the field in origin by that bum Goose Gould.

Alan Shore

First Grade
Did Stevo actually retire from rep footy?

SOO II last year was a disgrace. How did Goose only use him for the 15 minutes or so?!? He was on top of Webcke.

That's good we don't lose our top prop for the weekend though.

tupac

Juniors
i think from your guys, dykes bailey gallen a definate in my opinion maybe simmons as a future rep star i dont think covell though ;-)

There as a thread last week on this issue, Stevo wont be picked
Peach selectors will prob overlook going for younger fullback dont be surprised if Brett Stewart gets run in City v Country, as the fullback pos for NSW is sewn up with Minichello, behind hime are Hornby & Patten.
Gallen & Bailey for sure Covell no is just establishing his first garde career

Sutho_Sharks

Juniors
Dykes a chance...

Who would he be up against though, sure hes going well for us, but there is alot of talent in the 5/8 position currently

lolesi

First Grade
Sutho_Sharks said:
Dykes a chance...

Who would he be up against though, sure hes going well for us, but there is alot of talent in the 5/8 position currently

Main contender would be Anasta.

who cares if they play rep games.
all it means is that they cant play for us. we need our best on the feild and rep stuff shouldnt get in the way

Latest posts