What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Clarification on Rugby League World Cup Mail Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clarification on Rugby League World Cup Mail Out

SSFC Members have or will receive a letter from the NRL about the Rugby League World Cup. The Club agreed to allow this letter to be sent out. We apologise for not informing our Members ahead of time that this letter would be coming in the mail and the Club ensures that the mailing list is safe and under our control. After further discussions with the NRL, we have agreed that all future correspondence with Members will come directly from the Club. We apologise for any confusion this has caused. If you have any further questions please feel free to email us at thumper@souths.com.au

Seth Gecko

Juniors
I don't think this has jeopardised my chances of tickets to Lebanon v Ireland but if it has I'm gonna be mighty pissed off. Is there a ballot for that game? I'm assuming the RLWC is going to use ticket ballots with the demand expected. I hate ballots. People who don't really appreciate international rugby league get tickets. Diehards miss out.
Damn ring ins.

Sugar

Bench
Seth Gecko said:
I don't think this has jeopardised my chances of tickets to Lebanon v Ireland but if it has I'm gonna be mighty pissed off. Is there a ballot for that game? I'm assuming the RLWC is going to use ticket ballots with the demand expected. I hate ballots. People who don't really appreciate international rugby league get tickets. Diehards miss out.
Damn ring ins.
You have NFI do you

Status
Not open for further replies.