What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Clarke scores maiden century in 3rd ODI

Craig

Juniors
goodknight_all said:
them guys are starting to get on in age so nothing wrong with clarke having a go.

Which is all and well and good except there are no spots available.

Craig

Juniors
McSharkie said:
Craig, you are obviously not the most intelligent forum user. My statement
Clarke will be in the test side soon enough.
is in concurrence with your belief that Clarke won't get picked yet. He will be there soon (not yet). When Lehman retires (soon, not yet) Clarke will slot straight in.

Calm down mate, read each post carefully, then try not to jump to conclusions.

You said that Clarke will replace Steve Waugh, guess what he didn't.

Second of all, he makes a century against a gloirifyed club side, is that good enough to get into the Test arena? Of course not.

And lastly, I do read the posts, and here is a gentle warning: I have a really short temper, don't cross that please in making references to my intellegence please.

Red Bear

Referee
Clarke shoulda been in the test side recently. It pissed me off to see them pushing Steve and Mark out of the team only to replace them with the 34 year old Lehman who, while batting well, is only a short term solution.It's time to blood the youngsters like Clarke into test cricket or it will turn into an 80's situation when Lillie Marsh and Chappell all retired at once and Australia was screwed for a few years and dint really completly recover for ten years.

Macca

Coach
Craig said:
And lastly, I do read the posts, and here is a gentle warning: I have a really short temper, don't cross that please in making references to my intellegence please.

Pffffft. Another keyboard hero. :roll: What are you going to do when you lose your temper dumbass? Hit the keys harder when you type? :lol: I don't have the time, nor the inclination the waste any more time on you, moron. Bye bye. :-({|=