What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Classic Mafia II: Cosa Nostra - GAME OVER: MAFIA WIN

Apey

Staff member
Won't be a 3rd. Not nearly enough interest for it to become a regular thing unfortunately. Not of this magnitude anyway. May run a typical 9-man traditional one in the future but I fear with that few players it'd be treated like a mini-mafia, rushed, and only end up lasting a day with maybe a 100 posts.

Dragon2010

First Grade
Apologies for my inactivity there. Ended up getting busier than I thought with Uni/Work/Overseas prep.

BunniesMan

Immortal
So I'm basically losing town MVP.

I was the first person to see micky being suss in my first life.. Then I was onto both whall and hogg in my 2nd life.

If people would just learn to play the ball and not the man...

Parra Pride

Coach
So I'm basically losing town MVP.

I was the first person to see micky being suss in my first life.. Then I was onto both whall and hogg in my 2nd life.

If people would just learn to play the ball and not the man...

Yeah mate, you're town MVP. The way you helped lynch a townie during that last phase, without going for someone you were supposedly suspicios of, is MVP play.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Yeah mate, you're town MVP. The way you helped lynch a townie during that last phase, without going for someone you were supposedly suspicios of, is MVP play.

So I only got 3/4 right. Compared to some people who had a strikerate of about 1/8

cjrankin

Juniors
I would like it known that i pegged hogg and micky as mafia like day 3, and my final words were that they were totes mafia. Some day people will listen to cj.

First Grade
It seems Micky is the anti bunny. Hoppity would get lynched for claiming the sky is blue, yet Micky could get his tackle out, paint 'f@%# you, i'm mafia' on it, twirl it in everyones faces, and still not raise suspicion.

There shall from this time forward be 2 obvious people to lynch vote BM and Micky a new tradition

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
From now on we all listen to KTF (especially when hes mafia). I said Soc, I said whall, I voted Hogg. Hell I even predicted my death correctly and how it would happen (block moving from me to PP, killing me).

In hindsight my only regret was I didn't just use my kill on one of the three mentioned on the night I believed I would die. Could have taken one of the buggers with me.

Apey

Staff member
I disliked you getting another power role but I kept to the 100% randomised plan.

mickyj

Bench
From now on we all listen to KTF (especially when hes mafia). I said Soc, I said whall, I voted Hogg. Hell I even predicted my death correctly and how it would happen (block moving from me to PP, killing me).

In hindsight my only regret was I didn't just use my kill on one of the three mentioned on the night I believed I would die. Could have taken one of the buggers with me.

um the block on you moved to me. which stopped me blocking pp
but im town i swear......

Latest posts