What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Classic Mafia II: Sign-ups (Closed)

Apey

Staff member
Why is KTF not on sign up list?

I posted a picture, what the f**k more is a gentleman to do?

Drew decided he'd just go ahead and keep track of the sign-ups for me while I was out today, so not that surprising there's an error - I only added the first few names.

Any players who edits the actual game thread OP will be mod-killed without hesitation. :D

Drew-Sta

Staff member
Ha! You're a funny one Apey :D

KTF - next time be precise ;-) flopping your genitals on the counter, so to speak, is not a 'yes' for most of us.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Ha! You're a funny one Apey :D

KTF - next time be precise ;-) flopping your genitals on the counter, so to speak, is not a 'yes' for most of us.

Precise?

I gave my sword.....then I wanted it back......with my role attached.

How f**king more precise could I be?

Errata awkward! <---- this is what my ipad corrected Rraaawwwrr too. It will now be my new favourite phrase when someone derps.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Spoiling for me also spoils it for other people on here. And I don't care how little some people think of me, I have done nothing on LU that is as bad as spoiling a show for someone on purpose.

Apey

Staff member
Ugh man I hate writing the opening post.

Roles coming out real soon.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Spoiling for me also spoils it for other people on here. And I don't care how little some people think of me, I have done nothing on LU that is as bad as spoiling a show for someone on purpose.

My favourite part is when Jon Snow and Rick Grimes fight off the Walkers together.

Also find it very touching when Arya Stark is rescued by Tony Stark and she joins the Avengers.

Apey

Staff member
All role PMs should be out. Including one to someone who isn't playing, apparently.

Latest posts