What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cleaners On Strike

Earl

Coach
My sisters have the next 3 days off school because the cleaners are on strike :shock:

The grommits made sure of it yesterday by making as much mess as possible. (Because they knew it wouldn't be cleaned up)

The school is still open but students are encouraged to stay home.

Any other schools like it?

Andy

First Grade
Most Newcastle High Schools are this way... But I went to a Private School where we paid for Mexican, and other various Spanish speaking immigrants to clean up our poo. Therefore, no striking problems.

Viva La Mexico.

Pink_Sharkie

Juniors
ppl pissed on the school here and the school is closed tomorrow and no one is allowd to come at all thursday and friday

***MH***

Bench
when i was in bloody primary school, we had to clean up our own shit.... kids are so lazy these days.

NC

Juniors
My school is. I walked into school this morning and it was absolutely disgusting! There was rubbish everywhere because most students decided it would be fun to empty out all the bins, and the toilets got trashed aswell. Years 7-10 at my school get the next 2 days off, but for us seniors it is optional.

Pink_Sharkie

Juniors
My school is offically closed 4 the thursday and friday we got the notes second period. Any way at lunch there some ppl in yr 11 made some fake notes that school was actually on and that you must come or have a doctors cirtificate. They were given out to bout 900 people biggest crack up eva. U shud of seen the teachers in 6th period running round the school trying to tell every one that the strikes were on. OMG crack up

NC

Juniors
How sad! :lol:

We found out last period that yrs 7-10 don't have to come but seniors would have too. This was in Ancient history and my teacher is our yr advisor so we argued with him until he let the seniors stay home too.

NC

Juniors
There was a rumour going around at my school that all the boys started pissing on the walls :-&

Pink_Sharkie

Juniors
How dumb are teachers they told us if the toilets wernt in a good enough condition we would have 2 days of school what did they expect us to do?

NC

Juniors
I know, as soon as they told us at our school, everyone just started trashing the place!

Pink_Sharkie

Juniors
I know i turned round and told my m8s to trash the place straight away only my year adviser heard me :oops: and made a announcment if any one was caught they'd be expelled as they were affecting 1200 peoples learning

Punkess

Juniors
I spent half of every lunch time for a year picking up rubbish for lunchtime detention, and i didnt even do anything :(

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
we didnt get any days off school for the cleaners strike. bloody rubbish everywhere now at our school. shows how much the cleaners actually do. we are all grubs.

Latest posts