What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cleaners On Strike

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
***MH*** said:
when i was in bloody primary school, we had to clean up our own sh*t.... kids are so lazy these days.
The teachers aren't allowed to make the kids pick up rubbish anymore, apparently the community considers picking up other people's rubbish an unacceptable heath risk so the schools have a policy against it! What a crock of sh*t, picking up a few orange peels and chip packets isn't going to givethe lazy little f*cks AIDS or something, it's not as if they're being asked to pick up used needles or dogsh*t for f*cks sake!
When I was at school we had cleaning duty at least once a week, and more often if we were on detention. No wonder kids these days are spoilt, fat, useless little slobs.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Yea thats correct SM
when ever some teacher tells me to pick up rubbish i tell them to provide me with a broom, scoop, golves, mask and soap for afterwards... they cant be bothered and i get off scott free

we trashed our school, the rumors are that some feral cunt took a shit on the floor in the blokes dunnys

Martli

Coach
SpaceMonkey said:
***MH*** said:
when i was in bloody primary school, we had to clean up our own sh*t.... kids are so lazy these days.
The teachers aren't allowed to make the kids pick up rubbish anymore, apparently the community considers picking up other people's rubbish an unacceptable heath risk so the schools have a policy against it! What a crock of sh*t, picking up a few orange peels and chip packets isn't going to givethe lazy little f*cks AIDS or something, it's not as if they're being asked to pick up used needles or dogsh*t for f*cks sake!
When I was at school we had cleaning duty at least once a week, and more often if we were on detention. No wonder kids these days are spoilt, fat, useless little slobs.

At my school they make us pick up rubbish in our canteen, its f**king annoying when you're like me and you make a decent effort to put your rubbish in the bin and you have to pick up someone else's rubbish when they're sitting right next to you while they just keep shoving their shit all over the place.

BJ

Juniors
last week at tafe we just had signs on the toilet doors saying there were no cleaners and yeh..
toilets didn't look any dirtier then usual.. stupid cleaners don't do anything anyway..

tUp

----
we trashed our school, the rumors are that some feral #### took a sh*t on the floor in the blokes dunnys

last year sumone dook a dump in the sink in the blokes toilet at my school

Latest posts