What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Clearance Sale: Melbourne Players for Sale

Dea

Juniors
The Storm have to get rid of some players by next year to stop their cheating ways. Which player would you like to buy?

W.Smith

Juniors
Aiden Tolman - love him and i reckon he'd fit in perfect Saints in our prop rotation, could get him a lot cheaper than some of the others too

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Como, was it you that said you had a recording of 'We are the St George Boys'?

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Thanks for that but I won't be in Sydney this weekend Como.

My next trip will be when we play at Kogarah in round 12 (May 28).

Any chance you can mail it?

Como Connection

First Grade
Hi Willow, will do or I am up at Currumbin 6th May to 13th, what do you prefer?

Last edited by a moderator:

Goddo

Bench
Not really an option for us. Better to leave this stuff for the Knights/Cowboys (if they don't get Thurston)/Raiders/Warriors. What other teams have room in their caps? Brisbane? Canterbury?

The players that would have some value to buy would be their middle tallent players, Tolman, Hoffman and so on. Slater, Inglis and Smith would all be too expensive to be worth it. Leave that one man team crap to other sides. Cronk would be good for the right price though.

Wobbygong

First Grade
I have a feeling none of their top players would want to play for the dragons anyway, they hate us with a passion. I know for a fact Slater and Cam Smith absolutely loathe the dragons.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
They're all good players but I wouldn't lose any sleep over any of it. I think we're fine as we are.

I tend to agree about Cronk. But he'd have to fit in. Hornby to the bench? I prefer an extra pack to be sitting there. Most likely the horse has bolted on that question.

C Smith would be an asset - we will be needing a new hooker next year. Priddis is retiring and the jury is still out on Fein.

A lot of ifs. Who will stay on contract. Who will be let go. Will Storm be around next year is the biggest if.

Whatever happens, you can be sure we won't get involved in any bidding wars.

Gaba

First Grade
I guess Bennett could be a factor too, will players willing to play for less for a chance of winning the premiership or play for the money some where else

Last edited:

Latest posts