What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cleary out for 8 weeks 🙁

Fangs

Coach
Objective: 50% win rate until he is back.

He misses Origin pretty much like last year. From a fan perspective the outcome is actually alright. From Cleary's he will be pissed he is missing Origin again.

Fangs

Coach
Warriors (Away Magic Round)
Sharks (Away)
Dragons (Home...no origin players)
Sea Eagles (Home...origin I back up)
Knights (Away)
BYE
Cowboys (Home...origin II back up)
Brisbane (Away)
BYE

Without Schenider we will have some issues.

We beat Dragons, Manly, Knights and Cowboys I think. I'd be fine with that.

Iamback

Coach
Sharks (Away)
Knights (Away)
BYE
Brisbane (Away)
BYE

No way Manly or Dragons beat us minus their Origin guys.

Warriors are busted
Sharks don't beat us without Nico

Not sure NQ will fly Cotter etc to Penrith

3 of those games. We'd have no Nathan anyway

4/6 is possible that with the 2 byes keeps us in the top 4.

Fangs

Coach
No way Manly or Dragons beat us minus their Origin guys.

Warriors are busted
Sharks don't beat us without Nico

Not sure NQ will fly Cotter etc to Penrith

3 of those games. We'd have no Nathan anyway

4/6 is possible that with the 2 byes keeps us in the top 4.

Manly will have players backing up. A traditional bludger of a match. Manly v Penrith during origin has happened before and it's a crap watch.

Warriors get us without a halfback probably. Though Johnson looks injured today so doubtful he plays.

Sharks have turned a corner. They are winning games in a number of different ways and . I think they are a bigger test than they usually are.

No Reynolds, Cleary, Hynes, Moses...DCE will be next.

Chins get the wins

First Grade
Luai's form says he's going to flop and we'll struggle. The only hope is his merkin mentality, He needs to really buy into the hate to fuel himself

WestyLife

First Grade
Luai's form says he's going to flop and we'll struggle. The only hope is his merkin mentality, He needs to really buy into the hate to fuel himself

He just needs to remember to play like a real half and stop running in circles so much. He's set up a few good tries for Garner and his long kicks aren't amazing but will get enough distance as he'll at least hit the 20m.

Chins get the wins

First Grade
He just needs to remember to play like a real half and stop running in circles so much. He's set up a few good tries for Garner and his long kicks aren't amazing but will get enough distance as he'll at least hit the 20m.
Most his career has been running around in circles. Have Kikau the f**king beast outside him forced him to go a bit straighter

WestyLife

First Grade
Most his career has been running around in circles. Have Kikau the f**king beast outside him forced him to go a bit straighter

Exactly He can do it, it's just a matter of self control. He said he wanted the challenge of leading the tigers well he'll have to learn to do it consistently.

hindy111

Post Whore
Sharks (Away)
Knights (Away)
BYE
Brisbane (Away)
BYE

Cowboys would be 7 weeks and Brisbane 8. If waited extra bye he'd have 10 weeks rest.
If he is ready in 7 weeks against Cowboys it maybe worth playing then rest for Brisbane and BYE. Even if give him 40mins

hindy111

Post Whore
Where do guys rate Cole? I recall him being talked up a year or so ago but not so much anymore. Is he more a handy back up level? What's his ideal position?

Fangs

Coach
Cowboys would be 7 weeks and Brisbane 8. If waited extra bye he'd have 10 weeks rest.
If he is ready in 7 weeks against Cowboys it maybe worth playing then rest for Brisbane and BYE. Even if give him 40mins

Big player would want to come back for the Broncos rematch.

But it may be in our interests if he waits. It's just more interstate travel. The decision will be made after our wins/losses have come through. If we have a rough patch he gets put back jn ASAP.

hindy111

Post Whore
Big player would want to come back for the Broncos rematch.

But it may be in our interests if he waits. It's just more interstate travel. The decision will be made after our wins/losses have come through. If we have a rough patch he gets put back jn ASAP.

I wouldn't bring him back in that one.

Kilkenny

Coach
Where do guys rate Cole? I recall him being talked up a year or so ago but not so much anymore. Is he more a handy back up level? What's his ideal position?
Needs some consecutive games at the top level although Ivan may opt to go with Daine Laurie.

His best position is 5/8.