What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Clint Greenshields signing has improved!

Wobbygong

First Grade
If Greenshields is kept in reserves with Hornby at fullback (which is likely), he'll possibly become the forgotten man and may only get a couple chances during the rep season. The Gold Coast weren't keen enough to sign him now, I think another season if he's in premier league may count against his chances. Apparently he 's playing for less this coming season than he was last year - so he needs to move on to secure his financial future and the Coast will hopefully give him that opportunity. I fear the GC may sign a big name fullback from the NRL or ESL.

Wobbygong

First Grade
Only problem with Seage is that the ligaments in his knees unfortunately resemble rubber bands, too much of a risk to waste any money on him.

MrCharisma

Bench
I recon Seage could go... I mean Thaidy has taken the position for his own and they have too many good backs coming up like Cooper, Hinton, McManus.

I'm pretty sure the Knights would let him go with open arms

sooperdooper

First Grade
Wade Mckinnon looks like he MAY not be resigned by parra, great fullback

this is due to the rise of young guns

Kingytek

Juniors
O'Dwyer, Petersen, possibly Brett Delany. We couldnt take any more, it would start to appear that we are trying to sabotage the Eels ;)

Latest posts