What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Clinton fined $50,000

IanG

Coach
I agree with what Graeme Hughes has been saying on Talkin' Sport in that I can see these codes of conduct being challenged in the Industrial Relations Commission. Just like I'd love to see the NRLs policy of fining players and clubs for critisising match officials being challenged in the High Court.

the Clinton fine is a MASSIVE f**kING JOKE.
there should be talk of a player boycott of league until the madness stops and they can carry on with living a normal life.

Too right. What's needed is a player revolt. His team mates should get together with him. Give the club an ultimatum. Telling Cullen that we demand that this is reversed or we're not taking the field this weekend.

Last edited:

Meth

Staff member
RLW asserted that the reason he got such a heavy fine is that the Broncos are trying to get rid of him.

The girl has come out saying that they did not have sex. (apologies Twizzle)

Gaba

First Grade
Too right. What's needed is a player revolt. His team mates should get together with him. Give the club an ultimatum. Telling Cullen that we demand that this is reversed or we're not taking the field this weekend.

If they do that , then they shouldnt expect the nrl or thier clubs to help them out, when someone alleges an accusation against them.

The nrl and clubs should have the right to do something, to try to cut down on the players stupidity

if the players refuse to take the field because an player committed an stupid act which is against the clubs policy, then the clubs got every right to sue the players to get the money back from what they are paying in the contracts

I agree with what Graeme Hughes has been saying on Talkin' Sport in that I can see these codes of conduct being challenged in the Industrial Relations Commission. Just like I'd love to see the NRLs policy of fining players and clubs for critisising match officials being challenged in the High Court.

Yes particularly if the Referee's spokesperson comes out and say the officials were wrong

Last edited:

Latest posts