What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Closed Management

Zef

Juniors
What's the caper here Willow? In all honesty, you've been doing a splendid job - all the traffic you've attracted, the articles on the front page, the ad in the RL Review... stellar, stellar stuff.

I'm mightily impressed, as should be everyone - and I should know because I've been watching.

But the lockout? Haven't we all been through that before... unsuccessfully?

Lock us from posting, not a drama. But we want to be able to watch. It's just the vibe man.

Regards,
Zef

Other than that, you'll be pleased to know I've got no real complaints... none worth mentioning anyway... now.

Anonymous

Juniors
You should able to see it. The Mgt forum supposed to be visible.

Are you saying it cant be seen by non-moderators?

Zef

Juniors
Just tried again, can't see. Comes up with this message:

Sorry, but only moderators can read topics in this forum.

So Zef, are you saying your the WatchDog !!

The mangement forum is supposed to be seen by all, so I would presume it's some type of technicality.

Anonymous

Juniors
It should be working correctly but it apparently aint. I'll have to join with a fake nickname and see what it looks like to a non-moderator. That'll be later tonight. A bit of trial and eror should fix it.

A free beer to the first person who guesses the fake nick I'll be using. :-$

Zef

Juniors
Penelope Pittstop said:
So Zef, are you saying your the WatchDog !

I just like to lurk m'lady.

Everyone does better when there's somebody luking about.

G

gorilla

I can see, glory be, amazing grace
I thought there'd be something kinky, dark and murky, even interesting going on, but it's all a bit ordinary, even dull.... ;-)
Very important, so imporrrtant you can carrrve it !
Goz

Anonymous

Juniors
gorilla said:
I can see, glory be, amazing grace
I thought there'd be something kinky, dark and murky, even interesting going on, but it's all a bit ordinary, even dull.... ;-)
Very important, so imporrrtant you can carrrve it !
Goz

LOL... My thoughts exactly. Its the forum where watching paint dry holds the interest longer and yet, everyone wants to know whats going down...