What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Closer cameras in the sequel ???

beattie

Juniors
Mario and SIDHE,
it felt like every time i played the original game that i
had to squint to see what was happening. All of the
camera angles were too far away from the action. And
the players in the game were extremely small and it was
hard to tell who was who unless you could make out wat
number they had on their back. IF there is a sequel
would the boys at SIDHE please consider closer cameras
to the play.

Beattie.

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
Yeah i'm also hoping in the next version that there is more camera angles and ones that are closer. It's just too far away.

The Engineers Room

First Grade
I'd like the display to have the players names. Or the option to put them there. You could see who is where and also have some stat indicators like the EA sports games have. For example Feet picture for fast player, Flexed bicept for a tackle breaker etc.

LESStar58

Referee
The screenshots on the game packagin for the current version had SUCKER written all over it coz none of those shots actually exist in the game!

Mario

Juniors
KimmorleyKiller said:
I like the camera angle in the demo, sidhe should bring that out of retirement :D

Uh, isn't that still in the full version? I think its called "Dynamic" or something.

KimmorleyKiller

Juniors
KimmorleyKiller wrote:
I like the camera angle in the demo, sidhe should bring that out of retirement

Uh, isn't that still in the full version? I think its called "Dynamic" or something.
yer its zoomed in more in the demo though

axl rose

Bench
I wont be buying the sequel unless they zoom it in ALOT more. It feels like i am controlling 13 ants! I agree about the back cover, there are alot of close up shots but then you play the game and the players are puny.

video_ref

Juniors
The problem with closer angles though, is that you can't see other players out wide. Still, it would be nice to have a greater choice between angles.

KimmorleyKiller

Juniors
yer.......wat about a camera angle thats zoomed in like the demo, except at a 45 degree angle or something so its still zoomed in nicely AND you can still see down the line......

Timmo

Juniors
It needs to look the same as on the TV. After a try is scored, it's as though there is a camera hovering above them, and then it flicks to some crazy view where you are a mile away from everyone, looking across the field. I also want to see the players run out onto the field at the start of the game (to add to the atmosphere). Maybe there could also be crowd shots. Ones where you see thousands of people cheering in the grand stand, and even close ups of fans (like in recent NHL games).
The camera view in replays look terrible. The camera needs to be in a locked position, ie; corner of the field where camera's are in real life. (Speaking of replays, they need to show the replay from the start of the play, but I'm sure that's been mentioned a million times)

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
I don't think we have had confirmation but i think its 'more than likely' so basically yes there will be another version coming out.

Latest posts