What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Club in crisis? Not United? Not close knit?

Frenzy.

Immortal
Then have a look at the reaction to winning a nothing game against a nothing team in a nothing season

There's some agitating, agenda runners here who can go and get phucked. You know who you are too.

too f**king right.

they were tough tonight. parra arent the best team. but were on the bottom. bing kicked left and right so a win is huge.

also avoids the 10 game streak.

by the way. from the foxtel viewing seat in canberra, sounded like there was only one set of fans there.

up the sharks!

Then have a look at the reaction to winning a nothing game against a nothing team in a nothing season

There's some agitating, agenda runners here who can go and get phucked. You know who you are too.

Where not in crisis?

Oh ok.....

I'd be jumping up and down too if I had my first win after 9 straight losses.

Frailty

First Grade
Where not in crisis?

Oh ok.....

I'd be jumping up and down too if I had my first win after 9 straight losses.

Lighten up DS... The comment was simply about questions asked about the players passion for the game.. from myself included... Not only was I happy to see a win, but it was good to see their reaction, especially with the fans.

That is what Cronulla is, the players and the fans. The bullsh*t board need to get that through their tick skulls.

However, we won two games this year, both in extremely wet conditions. Would like to see us win in the dry after a strong game with brilliant handling. Also we still only managed 13 points.

But definately good signs. Porter provided the organiser role I had been talking about for some time, and it showed well. Our kick and chase was the best I've seen it this year.

The Popper

Bench
Spot on, Frenzy. What I like is the fact that there's a lotta younguns in this week. They brought up our second win of the season and will only improve from here.

Special K

Coach
Our "boys" are one of the tightest bunches in the NRL. The past drama with players such as Bird and co has really taken a toll on them.

Lets get some new boys in next year and get back to September!

Go Nulla

Bench

Or more specifically ...... go stick that up your arse Yellowback !!!

Spot on, Frenzy. What I like is the fact that there's a lotta younguns in this week. They brought up our second win of the season and will only improve from here.

Yep and there has been a lot of ridicule by people on this forum when anyone has suggested promoting a lot of the NYC this year.

They know who they are.

Frailty

First Grade
Yep and there has been a lot of ridicule by people on this forum when anyone has suggested promoting a lot of the NYC this year.

They know who they are.

Fugg off Gould...

Listen I had been calling for young players to get given a go. But what's with the gloating... You exactly like Gould in how there is always an 'enemy'. Get over yourself.

Ausguy

Coach
bit i love the most, and i can see us doing it a fair bit more is that the 2 points were important to parra, our season is over IMO but fugg we can annoy teams by taking their points that they desperately need....

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Look what happened to the NYC tonight after the 4 apprentices were taken out.
FTR, I think we all knew these guys would play at some stage this year. Until rnd 4 some people were even calling for Filiga still.
If we were not last we would never had have seen such an inexperienced team in first grade
Also, Orchy is not in the apprentice squad. bakuya is.

Latest posts