What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Club report. All coaches please read.

Misty Bee

First Grade
I'm just after a quick rundown to see how each club is faring with it's union of FG and new PL coaches. I know some clubs are OK, Melbourne, Eels and Roosters (if PL coach gets his homework done LOL). Others, namely Penrith, Saints, Gold Coast abnd Cronulla, have vacancies.

I need a quick roll call of each club to let me know if all is well, or not.

I also need to get every coaches email addy, so I can send everyone the template. Especially the PL coaches, as I only have 2 of them.

Every thing fine at the Melbourne Storm..... (As per usual :D)

Misty, You'd have to have Nevs Email..... Even if is just a Cc from me. :D

dragondad

First Grade
Everything great at the Roosters..only problem is the name the Sydney Roosters..ewww....we thinking changing it to the St George Illawarra Dragons :D

rabs

Staff member
Souths are good, we've been in communication, bumble is currently OS until the end of the month, I'll pm his email addy

Raider_69

Post Whore
me and skeepe agreed he'd handle all the draft stuff and we'd go from there
im pretty sure we're close to having out 37 sorted

swoop

Juniors
Misty

Logitech is the Manly PL coach but I've been unable to contact him. I've sent him/her a PM but haven't received a reply.

Recruitment for the Manly FG & PL sides should be completed when the 3rd draft is done.

BTW You should have my email address.

bartman

Immortal
From Parramatta, Davester and I have been communicating through PM, so he'll have to advise you of his email address.

The squad is almost sorted, 35 of 37 recruited, and lodging bids for the third draft that should finalise everything.

I'm offline for a week or so on holidays with visiting family in Wales, so I'll be back online from the 23rd for Round One.

I'm assuming Davester will want a trial, and am leaving it to him to make a shout out in the appropriate thread. If the trials are 1sts and PL together and a 1st grade game plan is needed, then Misty please take my side as the 17 players identified as first grade in the Eels thread, and use a dummy gameplan, something like:
1Q attack left,
2Q attack right,
3Q defend assist,
4Q attack front,

...with subs something like:
Tsoulos to left 1Q,
Tsoulos to right 2Q,
Moi Moi to front 3Q,
O'Dwyer to assist 3Q,
Moi Moi to front 4Q,
Perenara to halves 4Q.

(Heck, it's only trials and I don;t mind other coaches seing a plan now that I would probably never use in the season ;-)).

bartman

Immortal
And Davester, your PMs are now full, you'll need to download or clear some of them if people need to get in contact... ;-)

Misty Bee

First Grade
SWOOP - I can't contact him either. I have since had a request from Manly Max, and asked him to contact you as well. I take it you haven't heard from him?

I'll check it out. Cheers.

So melbourne, Sydney, Souths, Knights, Broncos, Raiders, Parra and the Dogs are fine.

Unconfirmed, NZ, manly and Wests

Vacancies: Cronulla, Penrith, Illawarra and Burleigh.

Thanks for that!

Davester

Juniors
bartman said:
And Davester, your PMs are now full, you'll need to download or clear some of them if people need to get in contact... ;-)

Haha! I cleared most of my inbox now...it's all good

all good here at Parra CRL

mj

Juniors
So far things are OK at the Tigers ,I have contacted my PL coach with the first discussion of tactics.