What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

C'mon Raiders! Do it for Finchy! OK then, maybe not, but just WIN!!

bluenwhite

Juniors
sure, the raiders will beat woManly, but the panthers will be the ones making the 8, mate. bulldogs to win 13 - 12 following 100 failed field goal attempts by brett finch.

Raider_69

Post Whore
interesting to note you dont see any articles about finch making calls to people back in canberra to ask em to help him out... wonder why that is?

cooba

Juniors
Finchy just letting you know the Crooky Witch is not interested in this weeks games, her beloved team won last weeks "George Tooke" final, she's been celebrating ever since- but dont fret if your team ever make the GF with you in it the curse stands.

hrundi99

First Grade
Jed I'll be working with the Tigers at Telstra on Sunday so you may see me near the tunnel or even on the field at some point.

I really need the Raiders PL to win. If they do and the Jets beat the Bunnies on Saturday, the Jets will finish in the top 4.

2 True Blues

Coach
Come on Raiders Prem/League side. Can you pay us back for that Chikka Ferguson grandfinal try, and beat Manly in reserve grade this saturday night. ???? Come on boys. LOL.........

choc_soldier

Coach
We have decided against the trip, as some people have other plans. But thanks for the invitation anyway jed.

I'll be watching the game on Fox at Panthers instead. The whole of Penrith will be behind you guys... don't stuff it up! :lol:

Latest posts