What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CNTDN Banner

TiTTieS_[CNTDN]

Juniors
For all the CNTDN boys out there, epsecially the ones who wear the banner I created, do you think we should all wear the same one? I'm leaning strongly towards yes, but I also think that it could be cool if we decided to keep it basically the same with a small touch of individualisation.

What do you reckon?

jed

First Grade
CNTDN = an unsuccessful attempt at starting an F7's team, now rivalling "the clique"

:p

Raider_69

Post Whore
rivalling would indicate some competition
frankly the clique sh*ts on them from high above, we are Ricky Stuart to the CNTDN's Brett Finch

paulquinn49

Bench
Didnt Stuart win in his first year, you doods choked ;-)

As far as competition goes, I think you have found some.

edabomb

First Grade
Nik chokes on a few things when it comes to the cliques after hour hobbies. On the other hand the CNTDN keep everything out of the bedroom.

edabomb

First Grade
The clique come off like a bunch of high school girls with all their giggling and sexual innuendo.

The men of CNTDN are men of action, we don't talk as much as you guys, we know actions speak louder than words.

Bay56

First Grade
TiTTieS said:
Well, 69, somebody has to be funny. Quinny and Ed are the best at it.

:lol: :lol:

I reckon you're funnier TITS ... you've gotta be with a name like that

Bay56

First Grade
jed said:
CNTDN = an unsuccessful attempt at starting an F7's team, now rivalling "the clique"

:p

yea, that about sums it up in a sentance jedski :lol:

paulquinn49

Bench
Bay56 said:
yea, that about sums it up in a sentance jedski :lol:

Anyone else remember when Bay was queen of the grammar and spelling rodeo?

If this were a crime, I wonder what his "sentance" would be, 3-4 yars on a stait penatettery?

edabomb

First Grade
paulquinn49 said:
Anyone else remember when Bay was queen of the grammar and spelling rodeo?

If this were a crime, I wonder what his "sentance" would be, 3-4 yars on a stait penatettery?

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

wrod! me thinking bay does use to haeving a dickonary next to hiem when he was teh spllin and gramma nazi

paulquinn49

Bench
We look for love, no time for tears, wasted water's all that is
And it don't make no flowers grow
Good things might come to those who wait
Not to those who wait too late
We gotta go for all we know

Just the two of us, we can make it if we try
Just the two of us (Just the two of us)
Just the two of us, building them castles in the sky
Just the two of us, you and I

I don't why I thought of that song, deep down I really would though imo

Bay56

First Grade
write out sentence 100 times ..

sentence, sentence, sentence, sentence, sentence, sentance, sentence, sentence, sentence, sentence, sentence, sentance, sentence, sentence, sentence, sentence, sentence, sentance, sentence, sentence, sentence, sentence, sentence, sentance, sentence, sentence, sentence, sentence, sentence, sentance, sentence, sentence, sentence, sentence, sentence, sentance, sentence, sentence, sentence, sentence, sentence, sentance, sentence, sentence, sentence, sentence, sentence, sentance, sentence, sentence, sentence, sentence, sentence, sentance, sentence, sentence, sentence, sentence, sentence, sentance, sentence, sentence, sentence, sentence, sentence, sentance, sentence, sentence, sentence, sentence, sentence, sentance, sentence, sentence, sentence, sentence, sentence, sentance, sentence, sentence, sentence, sentence, sentence, sentance, sentence, sentence, sentence, sentence, sentence, sentance, sentence, sentence, sentence, sentence, sentence, sentance

Latest posts