What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

coach 08

Mr_Smith

Juniors
guttermouth said:
good to see they let mr smith out after 9pm so he can walk the streets looking for people to listen to his DRIBBLE and find some where to sleep i hear mr smith is going to fix newtowns problems GOD HELP US :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:
ah gutter boy,

do us all a huge favor and get down on bended knee, beg BTJ to assist you as a ghost writer, at least then someone might make sense of the DRIBBLE you come up with, that or ask one of your friends down at the soup kitchen if they have as much spare time as you do to help,

as for your "GOD HELP US" quote, i was only thinking that myself, with any luck, whilst you lay in the gutter, let us all pray to the lord, ask for his intervention for our poor brother who lives in the gutter. let us all hope our prayers are answered and god supplies a big mack, not the 2 all beef patty one, one 8 wheeler one that will run right over you and put an end to you and your DRIBBLE, AMEN

Mr_Smith

Juniors
Mr_Smith said:
ah gutter boy,

do us all a huge favor and get down on bended knee, beg BTJ to assist you as a ghost writer, at least then someone might make sense of the DRIBBLE you come up with, that or ask one of your friends down at the soup kitchen if they have as much spare time as you do to help,

as for your "GOD HELP US" quote, i was only thinking that myself, with any luck, whilst you lay in the gutter, let us all pray to the lord, ask for his intervention for our poor brother who lives in the gutter. let us all hope our prayers are answered and god supplies a big mack, not the 2 all beef patty one, one 8 wheeler one that will run right over you and put an end to you and your DRIBBLE, AMEN
praise the lord,

my prayers have been answered, gutter boy must have got the big mack i prayed for.

that or the soup kitchen has moved out off town and he cant get electricity?

2 True Blues

Coach
guttermouth said:
no mr smith i am still around we are just planing your downfall:crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

You boys planning a clash of the titans marble champions match at little lunch in the playground today ????