What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Coach Flanno

Sage63

Juniors
Oh yes, your one of the lucky ones, not to worry about the real deals facing Aus!
Actually, I do worry about the real deals affecting Australia.
but I'm also concerned about the right-wing rednecks on Sky News. Bolt, Credlin, etc and of course your favorite, Auntie Pauline!
Wouldn't be surprised if they were part of that black-clad, masked mob on the North Sydney train line a few weeks ago.
Bloody cowards, the lot of them!!!!

hewi

Bench
but I'm also concerned about the right-wing rednecks on Sky News. Bolt, Credlin, etc and of course your favorite, Auntie Pauline!
Wouldn't be surprised if they were part of that black-clad, masked mob on the North Sydney train line a few weeks ago.

So people who have different beliefs to you are “right wing rednecks and bloody cowards”. Well guess what that’s me. Started work when I was 13 , taken nothing in government handouts and don’t want any. Don’t and won’t buy an electric car and fed up with the number of people that are coming into Australia and making Sydney amongst other cities impossible to live in. Have run my own businesses and know how hard it is for people to survive. Lastly this is a football forum so that’s it from me.

Sage63

Juniors
So people who have different beliefs to you are “right wing rednecks and bloody cowards”. Well guess what that’s me. Started work when I was 13 , taken nothing in government handouts and don’t want any. Don’t and won’t buy an electric car and fed up with the number of people that are coming into Australia and making Sydney amongst other cities impossible to live in. Have run my own businesses and know how hard it is for people to survive. Lastly this is a football forum so that’s it from me.
I agree, it is a football forum, but that Nazi brought up the subject and I responded, which was my right.
is that okay with you??
End of story!!!

Como Connection

First Grade
I bet you listen to 2GB.
CC

Sage63

Juniors
I don’t and what difference would it make , you probably watch the ABC and read the SMH and that’s your right. I couldn’t care less. It’s a democracy I just hate people who think they know better lecturing me.
Gee, I bet you must have a lot of "hate"in you.
I would not dream of trying to lecture you.
there are none so blind as those that do not wish to see.
you continue on with your glorious path of Righteousness.

Sage63

Juniors
‘Now that is the pot calling the kettle black if ever I have heard it.
That's the problem, I think you're unable to hear or listen to what others have to say.
you just want others to listen to your rants.
Over 54 years of my working life I've worked for several employers that sounded just like you.
they couldn't understand why they couldn't keep good employees.
God knows what yours are saying about you behind your back.

Como Connection

First Grade
I don’t and what difference would it make , you probably watch the ABC and read the SMH and that’s your right. I couldn’t care less. It’s a democracy I just hate people who think they know better lecturing me.
I sure do listen to the ABC and read the SMH. Good night and see you at the Royal Saturday night if we can ID each other!
CC

Sage63

Juniors
I sure do listen to the ABC and read the SMH. Good night and see you at the Royal Saturday night if we can ID each other!
CC
👍👍👍 to CC.
And I would also like to add, that I read The Guardian, the New York Times and Ruperts Rags.
and occasionally peruse Sky News, which is usually disgraceful! anyway, be that as it may, that's it for me, goodnight to all!

Draginzaaar

Bench
As opposed to the Leftie wankers that just yell and scream that they are offended by everything?

56to66

Juniors
It is heartening to observe the success and well-being of individuals within this community. The topics I have brought to the fore are matters I frequently discuss in my daily interactions, given my role in the service sector. My intention is not to diminish the importance of maintaining a calm demeanor; rather, it is to underscore that the issues I've highlighted are genuine and warrant attention and resolution.
I still a have a job ;)

Victoire

Juniors
agreed they can of course improve on the media front but it wasn't worth making a crack about, particularly in regards to a training run. And lets face it holding Manly and the Dogs as shining examples of who we'd want to emulate isn't saying much is it?
In 2024 all I care about is improvement on the field.
If you watched the whole video it was more than just a training run - there was an insight into their team meeting where they shared and discussed their fitness testing data, and listening to DCE give the pep talk was, I thought, extremely interesting. I'd be very intrigued to hear what Ben Hunt sounds like in the same scenario. Oh well. But either way, the content alone is more than what we've seen from the club's instagram page (insert lame muscle flex emoji here). And this was just one episode of an entire little web docu-series the Eagles are doing. And they're not the only ones - South Sydney are also putting out a slickly produced docu series on their pre-season. Should we try emulating them instead?

Although based on the last page of this thread it seems that may be a bit too modern and wanky for the large cohort of boomer Sky news 2GB consumers among our fanbase. Yikes.

justadragon

Bench
If you watched the whole video it was more than just a training run - there was an insight into their team meeting where they shared and discussed their fitness testing data, and listening to DCE give the pep talk was, I thought, extremely interesting. I'd be very intrigued to hear what Ben Hunt sounds like in the same scenario. Oh well. But either way, the content alone is more than what we've seen from the club's instagram page (insert lame muscle flex emoji here). And this was just one episode of an entire little web docu-series the Eagles are doing. And they're not the only ones - South Sydney are also putting out a slickly produced docu series on their pre-season. Should we try emulating them instead?

Although based on the last page of this thread it seems that may be a bit too modern and wanky for the large cohort of boomer Sky news 2GB consumers among our fanbase. Yikes.
How in the hell did we get to this in the "coach Flanno" thread, your last sentence is now trying to strafe the rest of this forum, I'll answer your questions , Can we do better in club media - yes , is it better than what we had - yes, did i find the little doco interesting - yes, do I believe the Dragons should do the same - perhaps.
Thats my opinion, so it shouldnt matter what I watch, what I listen to or what I read, or the fact that I could be a boomer, it should have nothing to do with your beliefs or lifestyle.

A

Astounded. I thought i was reading a footy blog. It is not a site for touting political views of any persuasion.

since77

Juniors

Why would I watch an entire Manly video? I follow the Dragons. Couldn't care less about social media puff pieces.
By the way I don't watch Sky News or listen to 2GB. Is TV and radio still a thing?

Victoire

Juniors
How in the hell did we get to this in the "coach Flanno" thread, your last sentence is now trying to strafe the rest of this forum, I'll answer your questions , Can we do better in club media - yes , is it better than what we had - yes, did i find the little doco interesting - yes, do I believe the Dragons should do the same - perhaps.
Thats my opinion, so it shouldnt matter what I watch, what I listen to or what I read, or the fact that I could be a boomer, it should have nothing to do with your beliefs or lifestyle.
Hey I'm just taking the piss! Why so sensitive and easily offended by everything? :D:D:D

Carry on and up the Dragons