What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Coach

boo_boo

Juniors
Rusty will throw his money at coach if he thought they would be in a position to bring home a premiership.

hindyrabbit

Juniors
an old rumour which may come up again is sheens coming to souths.
he has yet to resign with the tigers and may be looking for a fresh start.

Big Sam

First Grade
Murray's been out of the game as long as Lang was, so that's a no. Don't want Stuart. Bellamy's got to win something legitimately before we consider him. Nathan Brown anyone?

Gaba

First Grade
Brownie would suit any club as long they have the players to execute his plans, he is the number one coach in tactical and technical game plans

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Brownie would suit any club as long they have the players to execute his plans, he is the number one coach in tactical and technical game plans

brownie is a definate no go...

look what happened to the last souths coach who slapped a player..

jasontaylor_narrowweb__300x400,0.jpg

Zigwaa

Bench
Bennett or Bellamy. Other than there's no one available at the moment who'd i give the job to.

boo_boo

Juniors
I wonder if Gordon Tallis will get a mention at some stage as a potential coach to replace Lang.

Big Sam

First Grade
I wonder if Gordon Tallis will get a mention at some stage as a potential coach to replace Lang.

Hell no. The bloke can't even explain himself coherently on Fox. How is he going to explain things to the players?

Big Sam

First Grade
ahhh... now i get what's been happening to your forwards over the last couple of years...

And that's right. The defense has gone out the window since he's been there. Was better in '07 under Taylor. He was a great player and captain in his day but a very overrated assistant coach.

Last edited:

BranVan3000

Coach
Souths need a definite shake up coaching wise. I get the feeling we are having problems because Lang hasn't got the heart to really speak out about our problems, including the other elements of our coaching staff (Tallis)