What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Coaches need cattle

Maroubra Eel

Coach
I do know one thing. Morts is going to come good and lead this team around superbly. Last year was just second year syndrome. I read an article in the daily telegraph where Mortimer explained it all.

So hopefully next week is when everything clicks for the might blue and canarys!

Stagger eel

Staff member
You think we are going quite well ????

2 from 4 very optimistic based on last nights performance.

As Pauline Hanson would say ..... "please explain"

you're obviously not aware of his sense of humour..

spend a bit of time and read his past 1000 posts then you might understand where his coming from.

ye! he's the class clown..lol

Scorer

Juniors
I do know one thing. Morts is going to come good and lead this team around superbly. Last year was just second year syndrome. I read an article in the daily telegraph where Mortimer explained it all.

So hopefully next week is when everything clicks for the might blue and canarys!

I appreciate your enthusiasm for Morts he has tenacity and a big heart but that only gets you so far. Unfortunately his passing and kicking game for a number 6 or 7 is just not up to first grade standard. We simply cannot keep persisting with him.

Latest posts