What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Code used for sales!

benoir91

Juniors
Anyone can put the code
EEL-1200 or EEL-1201 OR EEL-1202, ETC. ALL THE WAY UP TO EEL-1299 to the password box on the ticketek site to buy tickets.

booeycollector

Juniors
Anyone can put the code
EEL-1200 or EEL-1201 OR EEL-1202, ETC. ALL THE WAY UP TO EEL-1299 to the password box on the ticketek site to buy tickets.

Champion!!!!!!

Thanks very much.....got the tickets and ready to roll..............I'm starting to s&^t myself......

Hellsy

Immortal
Or U could buy tickets in the Blue and Gold Army bay we've been talking about all week...... That the NRL especially held for us.....

hollywood jesus spent a sh*tload of time organising this blue and gold army bay specially for us. he said nto to worry bout tickets cuz he had 679 seats availib=le, but u all go out n buy tickets,, HOPELESS!

booeycollector

Juniors
Or U could buy tickets in the Blue and Gold Army bay we've been talking about all week...... That the NRL especially held for us.....

Would love too....but going with my old man who loves sitting in the higher stands.......I'm sure the B&GA section will go off............lets hope we are all going off at full time............

fish eel

Immortal
even better, people could have stumed up, bought ST and not need worry about tracking down codes.....or join that nrl.com thingy and get that code, or year, buy in the special bay HJ had sorted......

Latest posts