What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Codeword for Adult - Away Team Offer for Sea Eagles v Eels game

StEely Matt

Juniors
Hi all.

I was looking to get tickets for next week's game, and noticed the Adult - Away Team Offer option, but it requires a codeword to purchase.

I am a non-ticketed member and didn't receive any codeword in order to get these tickets.

Is anyone able to share some light on this?

Hi all.

I was looking to get tickets for next week's game, and noticed the Adult - Away Team Offer option, but it requires a codeword to purchase.

I am a non-ticketed member and didn't receive any codeword in order to get these tickets.

try your member number

emjaycee

Coach
Hi all.

I dont think there was an option/password sent out.
There was one for the Penrith game and some later in the year but seen nothing for Manly game.