What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

coincidence?

Ball_Licker

Juniors
Penrith- heading for the wooden spoon

Newtown- heading for the wooden spoon

Penrith- attacked by a former player on a forum

Newtown- attacked by ????? on a forum

Penrith- a club in crisis

Newtown- a club in crisis

welcome to the bottom of the ladder and the joys of a very unsuccessful year:lol:

newtownbluebags

Post Whore
6629sw5.gif

Ball_Licker said:

Newtown- attacked by a disgruntled former employee with an axe to grind and nothing to back it up factually on a forum

welcome to the bottom of the ladder and the joys of a very unsuccessful year:lol:

***edited for accuracy

koslecki

Juniors
Newtown Jets fan said:
***edited for accuracy

I'm the former employee that all the so called information is coming from! I am no longer associated with this club, a decision that was made of my own accord and not that of the board, so you can all stop making your rash accusations as to where this text is coming from. I have been critical of the teams performance but have refrained from commenting on the running of the club on this forum. Who ever the person is, obviously has an Axe to grind with the club, it seems that they may also have close ties if any of the information posted has any accuracy!

Ball_Licker said:

Newtown- attacked by ????? on a forum

Not sure if I am following your logic here pal, if indeed, there is any. Are you suggesting that boths teams form is the result of postings on a forum? Or that negative postings are the result of poor form? If it's the former then you are obviously a spastic and I commend you on being able to use a keyboard, if its the latter then fickle fans will lay in the boot to their own teams when they arent winning. They are the worst type of fan and bring more harm than good to a club.

Either way your last sentence reveals your true self, you are not a Jet fan. Taking delight in your team's misfortunes is proof of this.

Latest posts