What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Col thread?

2 True Blues

Coach
Congrats to NBB on this thread. Sure it must be a record. Over a hundred replies and seven pages. Or is it just that it started about Col and this is an example of his popularity at the club with the fans......

newtownbluebags

Post Whore
You know "Wherever I Lay My Hat That's My Home" whilst waiting for you all to begin "Softly Whispering I Love You" then I realize "Now I Know What Made Otis Blue" for all I seek is the "Love Of The Common People" and if they dont come to the game then "I'm Gonna Tear Your Playhouse Down" in the full knowledge that "Everything Must Change" especially "Everytime You Go Away" so fans please "Come Back And Stay" gee I loved Paul Young! an 80's icon.....:)

Bluebag

Juniors
Fanny,

You are too funny, I do not run the Jets nor am I an Apologist but I am not ignorant either, please tell why or who makes announcements about things which are still under discussion and not finalised, also need the consent of other parties and can lead to more grief if they do not come off. Clubs dont say we are talking to joe blow only player managers do that. Clubs dont say we are talking to XXX company about sponsorship either so why put out an announcement such as your 2 minute effort as a press release. We get very little exposure and so we cannot just bombard those who have been very receptive to the club with nothing.

What is happening at Norths anyway with your players, sponsors I only ever hear about the complaints about not being in the NRL and therefore showing your currenty players complete lack of respect by not talking about there efforts.

girvie

Staff member
Bluebag said:
What is happening at Norths anyway with your players, sponsors I only ever hear about the complaints about not being in the NRL and therefore showing your currenty players complete lack of respect by not talking about there efforts.
Are you kidding?

newtownbluebags

Post Whore
Forget the NRL Bears! NSWRL Premier League is the best League there is...NRL games are all crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! In fact the NRL is crap!

Fanny Batter

Juniors
Bluebag said:
please tell why or who makes announcements about things which are still under discussion and not finalised, also need the consent of other parties and can lead to more grief if they do not come off.

wow bluebag - it took you 5 days to come up with this and u still got it wrong.im not talkin about makin announcements wen things arent finalised. i agree with u on that point.but obviously 'something' was finalised because the roosters put out a press release and the herald published it.it was hardly still in discussion.

if u say that other parties need consent does that mean newtown gave the roosters consent to put out a press release but the jets didnt even bother to tell their own fans.even cronulla fans knew about it if u read their forums.

you truly hav no idea.dont give me all this garbage about 'not finalised' and 'need consent'.your lying to the forum.obviously something was decided and consent was given because the roosters put something out.

back to the drawing board bluebag.hopefully in the next 5 days u can come up with something useful to say.

as for norths,their news section is one of the best ive seen - and plenty of pics too.yet u dont see them flush with cash.it doesnt necessarily cost money to be professional

Fanny Batter

Juniors
jets fans hav no problem goin on mightybears and making comments there.im not havin a go.if anything im the same as nbb in that i like to see these clubs go further when it is financially possible

newtown still hav a media policy in desparate need of review.their official media rep here needs to understan that.this isnt the days of pravda.

newtownbluebags

Post Whore
I must confess, on the quiet though, that I'm a closet Bears fan ;-) Seriously though any foundation team has my vote as there's times when we're all swimming upstream against the current!

hrundi99

First Grade
There is a statement from the club President on the website which may interest some of you.

greg

Juniors
His message clears up Col's non appointment anyway. Its good to know our side of the venture backed Col.

newtownbluebags

Post Whore
Greg,,,,Maaaaate... Ya just missin the NT,,,,lol,,,just jokin champ,,ya found me haunt!!!!!!! Cumberland and University!! them were the days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jeffles

Bench
greg said:
His message clears up Col's non appointment anyway. Its good to know our side of the venture backed Col.

This was already in the public domain. Nobody listens to me, hrundi or Bluebag :(