What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Collating Everything We Know About 'Clare' & Her Story - All the Information We Have

robertmorris

Juniors
Since the 4 Corners “report” much more information about 'Clare' and her story has come to light. Most of it has been in the form of new articles, much of it buried in the backpages of print newspapers, but easily accessible online.

Most of it has been posted on linked to on this forum in bits and pieces on different threads over the past week or so, mixed in with commentary and discussion from forum members.

Members of this forum have also looked into different aspects of 'Clares' story and brought new information, articles, documents and links to the attention of the forum, again, in bits and pieces on different threads over the past week or so, mixed in with commentary and discussion from forum members.

I want to collate all the information we have, all the articles, documents and links, into this thread, so it is all easily accessible to everyone, and so that we, in this court of public opinion, can be as fully informed as possible, instead of relying on drips and drabs through the media, or searching through old forum threads.

So please, post any information we have, or new information that comes out, be it media articles, documents, new research, or whatever it may be that is relevant, in this thread. I'll search through the media and forums and bring all I can find back and post it in this thread.

I will update and edit this first post and collate all the information and links we have on hand for anybody to get easy access to everything we have on 'Clare', her story, Matthew Johns, his teammates, and the events seven years ago.

Please keep the posts in this thread tight to information. articles, documents and links, and post your commentary, discussion and views in the other threads on the topic.

Rexxy

Coach
why does this require its own thread?

LOL. Robert Morris. 1000 words in need of a sub editor. mate, give it a rest. you'd give a Panadol a headache.

:BDH:

sportive cupid

Referee
oh just a couple of things I need clarified:
-do you need to susstantiated evidence or will anything we make up do?
-will we be paid for our efforts?

Rexxy

Coach
Looks like a job for .....

inspectorrex.jpg

Iwill certainly keep my eyes and ears out for any dirt on this scrubber

Charlie124

First Grade
Colonel Mustard... Dining room.... With a candlestick.

Your story doesn't check out, i've searched the records and found no record of a Colonel Mustard playing for Cronulla in 2002. There was also no mention of the use of a candlestick, however judging from the womans sexual resume, she probably wouldn't have noticed.

sportive cupid

Referee
Your story doesn't check out, i've searched the records and found no record of a Colonel Mustard playing for Cronulla in 2002. There was also no mention of the use of a candlestick, however judging from the womans sexual resume, she probably wouldn't have noticed.
You have of course failed to look at the entourage at Cronulla in 2002-Rememebr,it's the detail where theu will be undone-the detail.

Latest posts