What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Come on you Sharkies !!!

Cee-Kay

Juniors
Dogs fan here !

I sympathise with your situation folks : While I dont agree with the players behaviour, what saddens me is knowing the taunts and slurs idiots will give you over the coming months just because you're wearing a jersey or even a hat.

Anyways, I just wanted to drop in and wish you the best. Hope your boys can overtake the Woosters so we can pass on our spoon !

Hope you're enjoying the services of Reni and Corey !

Cheers. :)

Feej

First Grade
Did we get any guarantee for Corey? Can we send him back as "Not suitable for the purpose"? ;)

Thanks for the kind words mate.

Danger

Juniors
Dogs fan here !

I sympathise with your situation folks : While I dont agree with the players behaviour, what saddens me is knowing the taunts and slurs idiots will give you over the coming months just because you're wearing a jersey or even a hat.

Anyways, I just wanted to drop in and wish you the best. Hope your boys can overtake the Woosters so we can pass on our spoon !

Hope you're enjoying the services of Reni and Corey !

Cheers. :)

I have a few mates that are dogs supporters, and they have said the same thing, they copped alot of sh*t over the years for supporting them. Its funny to think that people of the public would judge people because of the team they support. Fair enough a bit of banter here and there is sweet, thats what rivalry is about. But giving people sh*t or judging em for wearing a certain teams colours, i think thats a bit harsh.

I really hope all this stuff over the past few weeks doesn't stop people coming to our games. I don't think that would be fair to the guys who are playing now.

Oh yeah, and as said earlier, we'd gladly return Hughes though :D

Last edited:
That's right gentlemanly of you CeeKay. Nice one

Not sure how many Sharks fans resisting a little twist of the dagger when the Dogs were suffering their beatdown. Myself included if memory serves correctly.

Love 'em or hate 'em the Dogs have blazed a clearly defined trail to social and competitive rehabilitation. No reason we can't do the same... if we have the leadership to initiate the appropriate moves.

'If'

Latest posts