What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Coming to Canberra?

CycloneSteve

Juniors
That photo is a crock and certainly NOT taken right before kick-off. The reason: I was IN that corner for that match and I was sitting in the area to the left of that photo. So if I am not there that means the photo was taken well before 5:30pm. Not only that but you have chosen the area that contained the least amount of Knights fans. As I recall we had quite an army of fans there, all sitting between the 30 and 40 metre lines towards the Northern end.

GreenMachine

Juniors
As I recall...

Famous words.

Who cares how many of you turn up! PLease come down and join us for the game. Boost our revenue and watch your team lose (again).

I tell you what, we will even rest our fullback and goal kicker to even it out a bit more.

GreenMachine

Juniors
wow intelligent post!

wankchop... I'll go and look that one up.

Dont worry guys, not everyone in canberra is lacking a sense of humour. Oh and were not all over agrresive keyboard tough guys either

CJG 182

Juniors
People like "GreenMachine" are why the forums are getting stupid. The majority of Raider fans are pretty nice and just return banter when attacked...all in good fun. No one finds GreenMachine either funny or interesting.. not even raiders fans

GreenMachine

Juniors
yeah that green machine guy is a wankchop.

He should never had dared make a joke during what was some heated "banter"

Wankchop out... 4 good.

Stranger

Coach
GreenMachine said:
As I recall...

Famous words.

Who cares how many of you turn up! PLease come down and join us for the game. Boost our revenue and watch your team lose (again).

I tell you what, we will even rest our fullback and goal kicker to even it out a bit more.

I thought it was funny :lol:

Somepeople need to smile more...

Tams

Juniors
Glad you guys are all heading this way! I'll be the loud one with all the Faders supporters - hopefully waving my flag in their faces! Will make an effort to come say hi to the Crusade so I can (finally) put some faces with names!

Parki

Bench
maybe

we have a nice song up here, maybe youll get to hear it

its called "youve just been spanked by the spooners"

sounded good to the parramatta fans last week idiot