What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Commentators that have and don't have something to say.

Brutus

Referee
Someone tell that Gerry Collins ABC radio idiot to shut up about the AFL scores. He interrupted the post-match wrap tonight every f**kin two minutes with a description of the Geelong v Hawthorn game.

Gerry you tool: QLD AND NSW people couldn't give a f**k!!!! They might get 80,000 people down in Mexico to the match, but we have little interest in two Melbourne AFL teams up here.

One update is enough please. They barely give Storm full-time scores letalone regular updates on Melbourne ABC radio.

Kiki

First Grade
lolz laurie daley tonight 'they only get frustrated when they aren't scoring points'. u mean they arent frustrated when theyre winning lozza?? you dont say!

bless his heart.

OVP

Coach
Someone tell that Gerry Collins ABC radio idiot to shut up about the AFL scores. He interrupted the post-match wrap tonight every f**kin two minutes with a description of the Geelong v Hawthorn game.

Gerry you tool: QLD AND NSW people couldn't give a f**k!!!! They might get 80,000 people down in Mexico to the match, but we have little interest in two Melbourne AFL teams up here.

One update is enough please. They barely give Storm full-time scores letalone regular updates on Melbourne ABC radio.

This is exactly why ABC gives me the sh*ts. They prefer to call a Yawnion match involving the WaraTards rather than a League match on Saturday nights during the Super Boring season. Why the Hell would anyone in Sydney want to hear them call a sport that features a git like Tardman ? FFS !!

tahman.jpg

Mr Saab

Referee
lolz laurie daley tonight 'they only get frustrated when they aren't scoring points'. u mean they arent frustrated when theyre winning lozza?? you dont say!

bless his heart.

Laurie Daley is officially the dumbest commentator in the game.

paulyt

Juniors
The thing that annoys me about Daley is always says "I think" before saying anything. "I think they will want to win today" "I think he has just passed the ball there" "I think that siren means it's half-time"

I agree about Ben Ikin, he's as biased as the kiwi commentators who call the Warriors home games.

Brutus

Referee
Nice work from Zorba Peters this morning going on about how rugby union is cleaning up it's act in Australia and threatening rugby league. He was using last night's Bloodyslow Cup crowd as a reason why union is back on track. He said that league couldn't even sell out it's third Origin game at the same ground.

Does this blob realise that the Bloodyslow crowd last night was pretty much the same as the Origin III crowd?? (Both in the 78k range). Does he also realise that Sydney had two Origin games this year while there is only one Bledisloe. Does he also realise that the highest rating TV show nationwide so far this year is Origin III? Does he also realise that rugby union could not sell out its biggest game of the year in Australia and that ANZ Stadium was half-full for the two previous Wallabies Tests?

Yeah union is booming Zorba.