What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Concerns going forward

After another win, there is many bright spots, but a few concerns remain.

David Simmons: He can look good somtimes but others, is terrible, must learn to run ball back straight and hard, not prop, also to hold onto ball.

Darren Albert: He is having problems under the high ball, must work to protect him.

Beau Scott: With Phil Bailey, out Scott has inside running for his spot, but missed menzies badly, it must be noted that he had just came on field and we swapped centres over. Scott must be very selective in passing, he made great break then threw stupid pass, always better to go to ground then lose the ball.

Bench: Needs some fine tuning, with Dykes back in a fortnight, bench will have to be adjusted.

Alan Shore

First Grade
The likes of DS criticise Peachey for his kick returns yet Simmons is the same, he walks back, goes sideways, links with the wingers - when Peachey does this he's howled down, but golden child Simmons does the same and he's hailed as a rep standard player.

ragin

Juniors
I can't believe you guys are haveing a go at Simmons. You said he dropped the ball...what once!!! Thommo, Gallen, dropped the ball too. In more critical positions.

He was dangerous all night. Mate give him 2 yrs he will play reps.

You and everyone else on this forum bag the bloke yet he has proved he is a talent.

Yeah i expect the same on replies from forumers...

"his too slow"
"he can't catch"

Well watch the game and stop being sheep.

TheLurker

Juniors
The only concern is the future of the Beer Hill hotdog

I hate all Manly supporters
I love Beer Hill hotdogs

Latest posts