What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Confession vocalist Michael Crafter fires bandmates

Update: According to his most recent twitter activity, Crafter is now seeking replacements for his former bandmates: “Confession looking for new members. Over 21 looking for guitarist and drummer. Must go the gym, train etc. Australian people only. confessionaustralia@gmail.com email this email if you are interested in trying out. Guitarists and drummers. Send youtube or live footage” - Former I Killed The Prom Queen vocalist Michael Crafter has ‘fired’ all four members of his hardcore band Confession.
Crafter announced the axing of Adam Harris, Dan Brown, Shane O’Brien and Tim Crafter via Facebook earlier today, posting: “It’s Crafter here. I would like to announce that the members who used to play in this band have tried to double cross me. I have now kicked out all members of the band and will be looking for legit friends to play within the band. SO HEY GET f**kED!”
The announcement comes only hours after the former Big Brother contestant had tweeted: “hahahaha wow i got kicked out my band without knowing?” and his name was erased from the Confession Facebook. He later he took control of the social media page, deleting his bandmates names and announcing his relocation to Perth.
Explaining the situation to TheMusic earlier today Crafter said: “I woke up to a status update saying I was out of Confession. Then I found an email saying the same thing. However I had not been talked to at all. I then decided, ‘Well f**k it I can just say you are all out and find a new lineup.”
http://www.fasterlouder.com.au/news...bandmates-I-will-be-looking-for-legit-friends

Zigwaa

Bench
I've heard stories about Crafter being a douche.

Funny he got booted from I Killed the Prom Queen a few times.

Mack 65

Juniors
Crafter is a tool.
Hates it when people around him drink and do drugs but has no issues with going on "cycles" a couple of times a year.

BLKOUT!

Juniors
Lol @ working out at the gym being a requirement for joining a band. This dude is desperate to never have to work an actual job, singer, manager, website owner, clothing line etc

Latest posts