What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Confirmed Signings - 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

mean_maori_mean

Juniors
He wasn't contracted with us this year, plus he was playing NSW Cup. He got his shot and he was absolute rubbish. The worst winger I have seen play for the Broncos that I can remember...

Broncos fans - its easy to say that - Broncos Management fans are pretty cut-throat when it comes to giving players a crack- he was far from the worst winger in broncos.
Must not have a good memory.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Just a nit picking one but Marshall Chalk wasnt with the raiders in 09, he left us a year or two ago, he went via us to the Celtic's in the ESL, and then to the Titans

sallymay

Juniors
and in most NRL magazines including the rugby league annual it had bronx goodwin at the storm i havent seen him at training so i dont think he has

The Colonel

Immortal
tyerrence seu seu is not at the sea eagles im sure of it.

The Manly Sea Eagles have resumed their pre-season summer training, and there are some new faces out on the field. Joining the Sea Eagles this year are new recruits Joe Galuvao, Matt Cross, Terence Seu Seu and Dean Whare.
Galuvao is coming across from Parramatta where he enjoyed a stunning season in helping the Eels make the NRL Grand Final.
Cross comes up from Melbourne, and is currently rehabilitating an ankle injury that plagued the end of his 2009 season.
And Seu Seu is making his way over to the Peninsula from the Cronulla Sharks, and is hoping to play some great footy with the Sea Eagles. Coach Des Hasler is looking to utilise Seu Seu’s skills as a back up hooker to Matt Ballin.

http://www.mwse.com.au/default.aspx?s=newsdisplay&id=21518

Patorick

Staff member
tyerrence seu seu is not at the sea eagles im sure of it.

00005159-image.jpg

skeepe

Immortal
and in most NRL magazines including the rugby league annual it had bronx goodwin at the storm i havent seen him at training so i dont think he has

Some rumours that he's a Dragon in 2010.

Oh and even though I would have enjoyed seeing him be totally average for another NRL team, Matt Gafa signed for the North Belconnen Sharks, not the Cronulla Sharks.

D

Deleted member 10972

Roosters have lost:

Shane Shackleton
Mark O'Meley
Jordan Tansey
Craig Fitzgibbon
Iosia Soliola
Javarn White
Rohan Ahern
Riley Brown
Setaimata Sa
Sandor Earl
Stanley Waqa
Sisa Waqa
Matthew Hall
Jake Friend
Smith Samau

(unsure of Iwi Hauraki, Tu'u Maori, Ray Moujalli, Willie Mason)

Roosters have signed:

Jason Ryles
Todd Carney
Liam Foran
Phil Graham
Daniel Conn
Jared Waerea-Hargreaves
JP Du Plessis
Joseph Leilua
Aiden Guerra
Steve Naughton
Kane Linnett
Brad Takairangi
John Leiataua
Tinirau Arona
Luke Towers
Jason Baitieri (Roosters/Jets?)
Johnathon Ford (Roosters/Jets?)

Newtown Jets have also signed Troy Savage, Keith Peters, Byron Ford, Charlie Hereketokutoku, Tim Weyman, Jason Wells, Daniel Fepuleai, Justin Coveney, Dylan Sharp, Brad Barrett, Russell Aitken, Chris Afamasaga, Nick Doig, Khalid Deeb, Dean Lockhart, Charlie Leaeno, Ryan Verlinden, and maybe one or two more.

Chook Herron

Juniors
CRONULLA SHARKS

Players lost: Blake Green [Bulldogs], Jack Bosden [Dragons], Misi Taulapapa [Gateshead], David Simmons [Panthers], Ben Ross [Rabbitohs], Corey Hughes [Retired], Reni Maitua [Sacked], Terence Seu Seu [Sea Eagles], Atelea Vea [Storm], Bryan Norrie [Wagga Wagga Kangaroos], Brett Seymour [Warriors], Mitch Brown [Tigers], Bronx Goodwin [Dragons]

Jack Afamasaga has signed with Wynnum in the QLD Cup

ByRd

First Grade
Afamasaga is not a bad player imo, if he can get a full season under his belt he may be a solid cheap pick up for some club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts