What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Confirmed Signings - 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

dogz08

First Grade
blake green will be let go before roberts does.. the raiders should look at kimmorley for next year

skeepe

Immortal
Poaching scum merkins the R***ters have signed Justin Carney for 2 years.

Source: Canberra Times

f**king merkins steal all our f**king juniors, get your own players you sorry excuse for a sh*t stain of a club.

Last edited:

TheDalek079

Bench
Poaching scum merkins the R***ters have signed Justin Carney for 2 years.

Source: Canberra Times

f**king merkins steal all our f**king juniors, get your own players you sorry excuse for a sh*t stain of a club.

lol @ canberra. you've got such a big base, why don't you share some of it?

Fetuli Talanoa resigned with Souths for a further 3 years
Junior Vai Vai has extended for 1 year

Source: www.rabbitohs.com.au

I was worried we would lose Fetuli. He knocked back a couple of reasonable offers to stay with Souths. I know for a fact that both the Cowboys and Warriors offered him a decent upgarde in coin to change sides.

Roosterphin1

Juniors
You mean the guy the R***ters didn't want to keep because they were throwing all their coin at Mason and O'Meley? What about him?

I think you will find Canberra threw a fair few $$ at Shillo and he went for the cash.

LOL at Raiders fans thinking we pinch all your players. Please. Todd Carney was sacked by your club and Graham is hardly a Canberra junior anyway.

Also remember Nigel Plum??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts