What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Confirmed Signings in here

beekershark

Bench
Yes mate, a hooker,I've posted a few articles in another thread about him. yes SLE, we know it was 3 weeks ago mate, no secret here his signing, but this threads intention seems to be to place all confirmed signings in here.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Hardly call Finn a signing. As rated as he might be.

To date we have around 20 games of first grade experience acroos al our signings?

Nullajet

Juniors
I am worried about stapleton....I just dont think he is as good as any we already have....

cheese

Bench
Its amazing that the club is so willing to sure up depth in the hooking role, a position where we have a few 1st grade standard players. Yet we neglect the obvious weakness we have at the back.....

Barrowmundi

Stapelton.......what the f**k......Simmons could play prop with more mongrel and heart than him, and we all know Simmo doesn't have much mongrel, who is the brains trust who thought he would be a good buy.

Inferno

Coach
The last red head we bought people were worried about as well. I'll give him a couple of games before making any judgement.

Sharkie™

Juniors
great point, but im judging him on what i have seen, and of what i have seen he isnt worth trying to sign when we have villa running round in PL, stosic and douglas getting even better and ross still to come back.

Villasanti should be number 1 target.

carinashark

First Grade
Just watched the Warriors /Panthers game and I dont want Stapelton. He reminds be a bit of big Don!

Jono Russell

Bench
Stapleton can be a very good player as well, if anyone watched last week Panthers vs Tigers - he tore the tigers apart. He isnt the most consistant player but when he is turned on he can be as good as any of the top tier fowards.

somethingwithjohn said:
Stapleton can be a very good player as well, if anyone watched last week Panthers vs Tigers - he tore the tigers apart. He isnt the most consistant player but when he is turned on he can be as good as any of the top tier fowards.

So we should also have pre-game 'entertainment' for him. I'm not so sure that would sit well with our family image.