What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Confirmed Signings

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Panther forum on fire right now trying to convince themselves this is a net positive. Their biggest loss since Api.

Come on all fanbases do that. There is a thread in the knights forum pondering who will end up getting the better deal out of Joe Tapine v Mitch Barnett.

Obviously besides Raiders fans who are the most normal and least deluded of fanbases

Iamback

Coach
Come on all fanbases do that. There is a thread in the knights forum pondering who will end up getting the better deal out of Joe Tapine v Mitch Barnett.

Obviously besides Raiders fans who are the most normal and least deluded of fanbases

Our discussion was all about extending the premiership run.

Say we get Stefano. He is 26 in 2 years when Moses is 32 and on the way down.

As opposed to having both starting props at that age. Even if we don't go for a prop we are sitting on $700-800k to strengthen the side somewhere

No Panther fan has said losing Fish improves the side but there are silver lining to it

Apey

Staff member

We are a fair and balanced fanbase full of gentlemen and scholars and we would never.

Plus its just fun to point out some of the inanity of team subforums.

Black Panther

Juniors
Player Welfare has to be the biggest issue, and Penrith have done the right thing by the player. Penrith have put the player before the team. No one would be happy about losing the games best Prop and Golden boot winner.

shiznit

Coach
It ain't 0% chance but it's less than 1%
I don’t think he will go to the Wah’s… but I don’t think the Roosters will ever see him again.

I think he will end up in an All Black jersey.

Shag and Fozzy soend 2025 developing him and it wouldn’t surprise me if the Toke boy comes good and ends up signing with his hometown team the Chiefs.

he will want a crack at a RWC with the AB’s.