What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Confirmed Signings

Vic Mackey

Referee
Stefano and Blore, Tigers making some smart youth signings.

I haven't seen either of them play but like most Tigers fans have already anointed them future immortals :D

However yes encouraging signs, in those 2 and hooker Jake Simpkin who was MOTM in last years U/18s Origin we've got some good young talent hopefully stepping up to first grade in 2021.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I haven't seen either of them play but like most Tigers fans have already anointed them future immortals :D

However yes encouraging signs, in those 2 and hooker Jake Simpkin who was MOTM in last years U/18s Origin we've got some good young talent hopefully stepping up to first grade in 2021.
I think it's smart, talented youngsters from good systems. It might not pan out but you only need them to be decent first graders and it's been worth it. But they may even turn out to be above average and you are well ahead.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Andrew McCullough has been released by the Broncos and picked up by Newcastle effective immediately:

200.gif

Have legit been calling for this for what felt like a decade. Big, big, BIG browny points for Seibold from myself now. He is just way too slow and way too predictable a hooker for the modern game, and his departure now is a serious sign of the times.

I have no idea what Newcastle expect to get out of him, but it's probably not much. Cheers for your service but seriously, GOODBYE.

Andrew McCullough has been released by the Broncos and picked up by Newcastle effective immediately:

200.gif

Have legit been calling for this for what felt like a decade. Big, big, BIG browny points for Seibold from myself now. He is just way too slow and way too predictable a hooker for the modern game, and his departure now is a serious sign of the times.

I have no idea what Newcastle expect to get out of him, but it's probably not much. Cheers for your service but seriously, GOODBYE.
I never understood why he lasted so long at Brisbane. There are so many better dummy halves running around in the QLD Cup. Poor recruitment has been Brisbane's Achilles heel for many years.