What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Confirmed Signings

yobbo84

First Grade
Smart way to top up Nathans deal.
There's absolutely no way to stop the Panthers from doing exactly that. Then again, there's absolutely no way from anyone stopping anyone from gifting their child cash.

So, basically, whatever.

Munky

Coach
Lol at the “I want to personally thank Kalyn, and his father Andre, for the respectful manner and professional approach they have applied throughout negotiations” line in the press release.

I wonder if that wording was required by the new contact?

Apey

Staff member
Assuming for a moment keeping Ponga is the best decision for the club, they really couldn't have done a better deal for themselves. 5 years, clauses wiped, similar pay or minor increase. Lets not forget we will always have to pay overs for players, it is what it is.

Hopefully its not one we regret down the line.

nick87

Coach
Always good to shell out a mil a year for a pea heart who's the first to put his head down when they're losing and is a coin flip to just show up and totally not give a shit!

It's a shame too, he's clearly got the talent and ability to be one of the most dynamic players in the game. I guess there is a chance he find motivation to give a shit sometime in the next 5 years.

some11

Referee
I don't recall him dominating a good team or making the players around him better.

The guy is re-signed purely to keep Newcastle somewhat relevant in attracting other players lest they end up like the tigers.

Knight76

Juniors
Have to comment on the dummy spit txt leak from the Dolphins to try and make KP and Andre look bad after the fact.

Potential players are watching and whilst the Dolphins want to sell their image of a club to come and build something at, here they are knifing a player who chose not to sign with them.

What a complete cluster f**k of a decision by the Dolphins.

gerg

Juniors
Assuming for a moment keeping Ponga is the best decision for the club, they really couldn't have done a better deal for themselves. 5 years, clauses wiped, similar pay or minor increase. Lets not forget we will always have to pay overs for players, it is what it is.

Hopefully its not one we regret down the line.
Shirley it's one you've been regretting for over a year now?

Latest posts