What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Confirmed Signings

Noname36

First Grade
I watched Corey Dennis play this year, if he was keepin Uate out of first grade then manly are well and truly fcked

It's more the fact that Uate has become a lazy winger taking up 500k of the cap. Dennis isn't better but he is 18 and on peanuts.

If Manly can get Aku firing he'll be wonderful but I feel his best years have well and truely passed him. It's always strange seeing a long-term player sign with Manly but as a Knights supporter I'm more than happy with Buher as a swap.

Nice Beaver

First Grade
Would love to know the details of how much Newcastle are paying out of Uate's contract. Have heard half, but who knows.

Seems like madness at first glance, but will see what other signings come in the next month before declaring Fulton clinically insane.

Delboy

First Grade
The Fultons are too busy organising buses to take Parra and Riff juniors to and from junior rep training and games. Maybe thats where they are concentrating their talent identification :)

BuderusIsaBeast

Juniors
As a Knights fan very happy with Buhrer. Uate was a wonderful player for us but it is time for him to move on. Hopefully he can turn his career around at Manly however sadly I think his best days are over. The most disappointy thing about Uate was his awful performances is reserve grade this year. A mixture of struggling to defend even at NSW cup level plus a lack of effort was hard to watch. I fear his body is starting to break down

natheel

Coach
It's more the fact that Uate has become a lazy winger taking up 500k of the cap. Dennis isn't better but he is 18 and on peanuts.

If Manly can get Aku firing he'll be wonderful but I feel his best years have well and truely passed him. It's always strange seeing a long-term player sign with Manly but as a Knights supporter I'm more than happy with Buher as a swap.

Where could Buhrer play? Knights have a decent back row maybe a chance at hooker? Buhrer is good for utility value imo

Nice Beaver

First Grade
Where could Buhrer play? Knights have a decent back row maybe a chance at hooker? Buhrer is good for utility value imo

Yeah my tip would be hooker.

Good luck to him. Great clubman and will do wonders for the Knights both on and off the field.

Bozo and Fat Turd strike again.

natheel

Coach
Yeah my tip would be hooker.

Good luck to him. Great clubman and will do wonders for the Knights both on and off the field.

Bozo and Fat Turd strike again.

Got to say feel for long time manly fans who have come to expect success and astute recruitment from the club. It's what other clubs have come to admire of them. Barrett seems to be ripping the 'Manly' out of Manly. Looking for quick fixes.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Decent replacement for smith, has his occasional moment of attack but mainly just work and effort which the knights need spades of at the moment.