What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Confused...?

StEely Matt

Juniors
This might be an utterly rediculous question but I just want to confirm...

For Christmas, my girlfriend bought me and herself a Hindmarsh Membership for the season. It will be our first ever membership for the Eels.

Does this mean we just present our membership cards that have our seat allocations at the gate each game to get in, or do we have to purchase our seats every game?

I know some of you will be laughing at this question but my partner and I thought that we just had to present out cards at each game.

Thanks.

mickdo

Coach
Yeah, your card has your seat written on it so you just have to scan it each game. No tickets to buy any more ;-)

JoeyJoJo83

Juniors
You just need to present your cards at the gate, there is a barcode on the pass which is what you use to scan.

mickdo

Coach
Oh, and your card has your seat for both ANZ Stadium and Parra written on it too. It will get you in to both venues for Parra home games.

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
sorry Steely, but you are so cute for asking! :lol:

Like a Season Ticket virgin!

StEely Matt

Juniors
thanks all! was getting a bit worried.... kept getting e-mails about members purchasing tickets to the round 1 game v Drags... already bought my flights so was a bit sketchy and thought maybe i might miss out on tickets!

Suitman

Post Whore
thanks all! was getting a bit worried.... kept getting e-mails about members purchasing tickets to the round 1 game v Drags... already bought my flights so was a bit sketchy and thought maybe i might miss out on tickets!

You live in Coffs Harbour and you've got season tickets???

Now, that's loyalty!!!

Suity

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Seats for Round 1 you might want to put on hold... ;-)

eel4life

Juniors
another hindmarsh member ....

hmmmmmm its getting closer .......

YIPPPPPPP EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Suitman

Post Whore
haha yeh Suity... most probably going to b moving to Sydney sometime this year. Just waiting on picking up some work before the move...

Well, when you do, make sure you come and have a beer with us at Sterlo's before a game!!

Suity