What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Congradulations Eels Supporters

Sangreal 86

Juniors
To all you loyal Eels supporters, your efforts have as much to do with the success our team in their efforts to win this Premiership. Every time our defence has been put to the sword with back to back sets of six, and our line being hammered, your deafening chants gives our blokes a second wind. Never under estimate the effect you guys have on our players and more importantly the opposition, so pack ANZ out on Friday and create history, and be an integral part of our success. We are all very proud of you mob.
Sevens

fanaticeel

Juniors
Aww shucks..we aint doin nuffin :-k \\\\:D/

Seriously though I hope the boys just do us proud and that doesn't necessarily mean winning.

We've done extremely well to come this far.

But I hope it doesn't end Friday. :pray:

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
Thanks Terry!!! Your recognition and appreciation goes a long way with us too!

TheParraboy

Staff member
I was at the dogs home game at ANZ where we smacked their little behinds, and although they outnumbered us 4 to 1 id say, We were ferociously loud compared to them (thanks to the Parraboys on the field of course :D)

God help them if we out number them Friday

Go the mighty blue and Golds \\\\:D/

Freak2

Juniors
Funny story;

I asked one of the boys if he actually heard (and could understand) the "Bring On the Bulldogs" chant from Friday and he only found out about it after the game.

Had no idea, although I think they heard us in Belmore;-)

Kornstar

Coach
To all you loyal Eels supporters, your efforts have as much to do with the success our team in their efforts to win this Premiership. Every time our defence has been put to the sword with back to back sets of six, and our line being hammered, your deafening chants gives our blokes a second wind. Never under estimate the effect you guys have on our players and more importantly the opposition, so pack ANZ out on Friday and create history, and be an integral part of our success. We are all very proud of you mob.
Sevens

Can't wait for Friday!!! We'll all be there screaming our lungs out again for sure!!!

ByRd

First Grade
You know what, ive always said to my parra mates why dont you guys have an "army" or supporter group and its good to see one up and running, i wish each team can build up a big supporters group.

Us in the "Bulldogs Army" have gone through a massive transformation over the last 2 yrs or so, gone are most of the little hectics and we have our own membership for home games called "the kennel" package.

You guys are small but keep at it, it will grow. Im keen to see how you guys go in bay 146 (keep an eye out for bay 120, thats where we will be), cant wait for friday.

The Colonel

Immortal
I'm going to spend the 90 mins on the plane hammering the Fishermans Friends so my throat will hold out the game!!!!!

I'm suffering with a cold that I am trying tp beat at the moment..... but hell or high water will be about all that stops me from cheering loud and proud. The kidlets will join in the noise as well..... we are really excited.

Having been involved in the past with trying to build something I'm really glad that the club is getting behind everyone 100% this time!

Hellsy

Immortal
This is going to be an awesome night on Friday.... win or loose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Footy with friends we haven't seen in awhile and new friends... this is my idea of happiness :D :D :D

Sevens

thanks for your kind words terry we fans are equally proud of the players and the club for turning the corner and changing what looked like a dismal year into a chance for premiership glory no matter what happens on friday night this has been a season to remember