What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Congrats Doggies

Brendon

Juniors
Good win this arvo... cracker of a game unfortunately didnt get the 2 points but i feel we r getting closer......

neways congrats on the win... too good

ibeme

First Grade
Thanks Brendon. Sure was a cliff hanger. Good to see a decent sized crowd turn up also, despite the recent form of both sides.

Dogs Of War

Coach
Newcastle had me worried. Thank god we got the points.

It's only a matter of time for the knights before they win one, few more players back and you'll give a few sides a run for their money.

Cammo

Bench
Cheers mate. Was a great game and The Knights are not far away from their first win. You guys really showed some grit out there to come back and almost snatch the game right at the end. Salkeld looks like he could become a good prospect for you guys.

ibeme

First Grade
Patten's been one of our best over the last few weeks. He's starting to see himself as a leader, and is getting a bit of aggro to help give the boys a lift. It's good to see.

Lynchie

Juniors
Im a Raiders fan myself, but I was up at my local pub on Sunday night and the Bulldogs Flegg, Premier League and 1st graders came in off the bus on the way back from Newcastle to have a beer and I just wanted to say it was good to see em enjoy themselves and act responsibly.
Great to talk to as well. Just thought I would let you know and add some good publicity for you guys. :)

lotti

Bench
never thought I'd say this but good luck for next week against the Broncos, I want them to be turned into Dog Food in other words I hope the Bulldogs thrash them.