What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Congrats Doggies

Ultima

Juniors
I hate them both as well but was still happy to see the Bulldogs win :) I guess I really do hate them less, hehe... Also GO Utai! That try down the sideline in the second half was magic!

Also I couldn't stop laughing when I they showed the Syndey girl crying, lol... Funny stuff :) She was just so stereotypical Bondi Beach Material :D

ngap

Juniors
Congrats to the bulldogs. Maybe Ricky can teach the roosters to catch next year. Its been there biggest problem all year.

xwizit

Juniors
Ultima said:
Also I couldn't stop laughing when I they showed the Syndey girl crying, lol... Funny stuff :) She was just so stereotypical Bondi Beach Material :D

thats really lame dude...really lame..

Ultima

Juniors
No time in between teaching them how to complain like he does, hehe... What was his excuse for tonight anyway? Ricketson getting so unfairly suspended? That was classic... The CEO saying that he was already suspended before he got there so the judicary wouldn't be seen as going soft on the Rosters... Like he didn't diserve more weeks anyway!

Ultima

Juniors
xwizit said:
Ultima said:

Oh come on it was funny! Not only is she crying at a footy match but she is also dressed up in full make-up, etc...

KFC

Juniors
As an Easts man I am absolutely shattered. But I must congratulate the Dogs on their wonderful win.

Well done Dogs.

Enjoy it.

It's the best feeling you will ever know.

xwizit

Juniors
Ultima said:
xwizit said:
Ultima said:

Oh come on it was funny! Not only is she crying at a footy match but she is also dressed up in full make-up, etc...

seriously dude...if a chick crying about passionately following a footy team makes you laugh that much youve got massive issues.

Ultima said:
xwizit said:
Ultima said:

Roy & HG said they were tears of joy and that she was a member of the coffs harbor brigade or something :lol: :lol:

Misanthrope

Staff member
Full credit to the Bulldogs. They've been awesome for a few years now (alongside the Roosters) and did what it took tonight. I'm not a fan of either side (1st and 2nd least favourite), but I was glad to see the 'Dogs win it.

Sonny Bill Williams is a superstar. There's no 'future' needed. He's the real deal already. Inspirational stuff.

Pigskin

Juniors
well done Doggies .... you stopped the real rorters

and most sincere sucked in to the Roosters .... better break out the cheque book and start again

Oink !

Latest posts