What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Congrats Dragons

OVP

Coach
Well played yesterday, it was a great game to see live. Some of the hits by both teams were so loud i could even hear them with a blocked ear. Great game, well played, congrats on your win and good luck for the rest of the season.

p.s. it must be wonderful to have a player like Head in your team. This guy is going places and im calling he'll be in the Test team come Tri-Nations time.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Cheers OVP. :thumn
Good luck to Easts next week.

Preaching to the choir about Mat Head. He certainly has that look about him.

melon....

Coach
Cheers Greggles.

Head really was the difference and his kicking was superb. Proud of teh kids that stepped up.

Need to break The Dafinchi Code.

petetheileet

First Grade
Saint Dragon said:
Te Maari played fabulous but standouts have to be Head and Hornby.

I disagree, Te Maari didnt get enough ball to say he played fabulous, I think all of us here know he is a bright star, but hasn't yet had the opportubity to prove himself yet.

Head was outstanding!!! i cant remember seeing a game where so many tries came the one persons kicks. He showed unbelievable control and creativity close to the line and was definately the difference between the two teams!