What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Congrats Dugan

hindy111

Post Whore
Dugan did nothing - Ricky said he was superb. Im not saying he played bad-Just didnt do anything good

AndrewVoss=God

Juniors
Actually, as an Eels fan myself, I had no problem with Dugan being picked and he proved himself last night in difficult circumstances. Performed very well.

However, the fact is that both Hayne and Dugan could and should be in the side. Hayne has played most of his games on the wing for NSW and has been easily their best player overall the past few seasons. And let's face it, NSW need all the strike they can get.

All of this "I'm a Raiders fan so Dugan is the best, no I'm an Eels fan so Hayne is the best" crap is pathetic and useless.

Two great players. Play them both.

Well said

Green Machine

First Grade
I’m a fan of both players. I would have picked both of them. Hayne has good great on the wing for NSW. I would have went with one dummy half and kept a bench spot open for a strike player. I wouldn’t picked King in the squad. I would have found a spot for Luke Lewis,