What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Congrats Fitzy

melon....

Coach
Well done to Dave Furner for holding the points scoring record for a forward until tonight.

And congrats to Fitzy for breaking that record. A very fitting record holder.

LESStar58

Referee
have to applaud....

front rowers who are try scoring AND goal kicking machines are a dime a dozen in the modern game!

:clap:

well done Fitzy......

*Paul*

Juniors
The next active forward on the list is Steve Menzies with 632 (Fitzy has 1,222). Mark Riddell 601 and Cameron Smith 346 are goalkickers, but it looks like Fitzgibbon will keep it for some time to come.

aussies1st

Staff member
Smith might have a chance of breaking it as hes got quite a few years left in him.

Pando

Juniors
Well done Fitzgibbon. Your efforts this year have been a real blessing to the Roosters. They wouldn't be where they are without you.

Raider_69

Post Whore
well done to fitzy
i spose if someone had to knock dave off his perch he would be the pick... would much prefer dave to have the crown thou :(

innsaneink

Referee
I was getting a couple of chicken schnitzel rolls at Cambo stdm yesterday and theres David Furner in the queue next to me...I mentioned Fitzy breaking his record and he said jokingly, "woulda been good to hang onto it for a bit longer"
but then added something like "Fitzys been a great player for a long time and records are there to be broken"
He still looks fit as a fiddle too.

CliffyIsGod

First Grade
LESStar58 said:
have to applaud....

front rowers who are try scoring AND goal kicking machines are a dime a dozen in the modern game!

:clap:

well done Fitzy......

He is a backrower.

Master Rooster

Juniors
he has had a spring in his step over the past month (which wasnt there earlier this year). it looks to me as though he is enjoying footy for the first time in a while

well done fitz. you have been a fantastic leader and role model for our club. more deservant no one else is

Latest posts