What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Congrats Newtown

newtownbluebags

Post Whore
Nikki said:
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

All Newtown fans hold your heads high (as I know you already will be). That was one of the most entertaining (and nerve wracking) games I have watched in a long time. Your boys put in a great effort today, but unfortunately for you guys, Parra broke the rules for the day (notice no other team that won the Minor Premiership won).

Even tho my team were the victors, my biggest memory of the game was huggin Heathy L'estrange afterwards.. To have him cryin im my arms really bought home what footy means to all of us!!!

But again, congrats on the effort yesterday!! Look forward to watchin you'se go round in 2007!!!

Thanks Nikki ;-)

Jeffles

Bench
I now know one of the many meanings of the term. "typical Newtown". As TDT-1 says, Newtown's fairytales are just that - they are to be enjoyed when they come and they are earned right down to the last minute.

I am proud of both Jets teams this year but boy am I upset today.

Latest posts